Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gjhsu

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 7:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen is ashamed that not more pictures from Cheltenham have yet been posted by people who attended :p

PamJH

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 7:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lovely pics, Fryphile. I feel like jumping his...jumping into his automobile. Yes, that's it.

tui

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 8:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ok here are some of the 'better' photos i took from the Cheltenham Literature Festival last night.

If you so desire to look at the even more dodgy photos you are more than welcome to
http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/rp366/Stephen/Stephen%20Cheltenham/
Password - sloblock (if it works)

andrealein

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 9:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, thank you for the pictures, tui. They're lovely. So great you could meet him!!

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 9:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

hooray! they are so nice, I love them both.

sockdolager.

PamJH

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 9:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks, tui. These are lovely.

Soph

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 9:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, thanks for sharing, tui! Our Fluffette secret spy. ;D They're wonderful. You must of had a great time. ^___^ (Smilie overload. Beep.)

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 10:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Aww, look at him smiling, what a sweetie. *swoon* Mark looks very nice too. Did he talk much? Did he talk to the people during the book signing? Oh I meant Mark on those last two questions, we know our Stephen is good at talking.

I don't want to post without permission but is that you Mark and Stephen all smiling into the camera on the last pic? And is that you and Stephen actually ... SQUEEEEEE ... looking at each other talking? I also liked the picture of the signatures. Oh my goodness, a day you will never forget.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 10:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Another reason to growl at the forum: EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WOULD BE NICE. I'm a page and a half behind here.

OMLP TUI THAT IS THE OMLPEST OF ALL OMLP. Did you get a pic of his hand caressing your hand?

But I stopped by for another reason: Number range for this week's LCTS lottery is 1-426. Warning: There may/will be shagging.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

tui

Posted Sun Oct 11th, 2009 10:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks guys, it is a pleasure sharing the photos with you all

Ginj, yeah that is me in the last (ish) two pics & talking to him, that was moments before the "hand caress" as Fryphile so beautifully put it, unfortunately no photo of that thud worthy event. Mark did talk a bit, but was obvious who everyone wanted to talk to. Mark was a right sweetie!
Thanks Fryphile, you make me laugh so much

Oh and while i am here may i have #246 tomorrow please

gjhsu

Posted Mon Oct 12th, 2009 1:02am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oooooh, wish I could have been there too, tui! Looks like a great event, and I am still supremely jealous that you got to meet the both of them, and get your hand molested by Stephen!

#135 for me, Mr. Fryphile!

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Mon Oct 12th, 2009 1:51am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

tui said:
Thanks guys, it is a pleasure sharing the photos with you all

Ginj, yeah that is me in the last (ish) two pics & talking to him, that was moments before the "hand caress" as Fryphile so beautifully put it, unfortunately no photo of that thud worthy event. Mark did talk a bit, but was obvious who everyone wanted to talk to. Mark was a right sweetie!

THANK YOU for sharing with us, dear! I'm so bloody HAPPY for you!!!

Bless Stephen!!!

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Mon Oct 12th, 2009 1:53am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lottery time!!! Yoo hoo!

May I start with #108 please, my dear dear Fryphile?

Danke.

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 12th, 2009 1:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

250 please, Fryphile.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon Oct 12th, 2009 8:25am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Right - getting in at the begining in the hope that the one I choose is there - 356 please!!

I have a cunning plan!