Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 12:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
inckognito gets Stephen showing off where he backhanded Jan Moir.

Classic.
Anyone uploading pics from yesterday? Well, I was only going to steal them from @inckognito (who I think stole them from someone else ).

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 12:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Guess we'll have to spend next week in Stephen's jeans.

Looking forward!!!

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 12:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Guess we'll have to spend next week in Stephen's jeans.

Oh my. *sound of a fallen body* Dreams come true... I absolutely LOVE Stephen in jeans.
Btw, thank you for yesterday's picture - I'm watching the FRY! From far away. With love.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 1:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

monochromeprincess said:

Classic.
Anyone uploading pics from yesterday? Well, I was only going to steal them from @inckognito (who I think stole them from someone else ).

mp xxx

Yep. Inckognito snag all those fluffy pics from this Russian lady who lives in UK

@jein_gallaher - that's her on Twitter

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 4:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

*snags from the snagger* This kind of beauty should come with a health and safety warning.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 4:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

*sigh* Wish I could snag the real thing. He looked very handsome indeed last night. I am so glad we had fluffettes there to see him.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 4:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj said:
*sigh* Wish I could snag the real thing. He looked very handsome indeed last night. I am so glad we had fluffettes there to see him.

I can't wait till Tui's friend to be posting the photos from last night! And Soph's ones, too

C'mon, guys!!! Can't wait anymore!

tui

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 5:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I shall post mine or post a link to them asap! Just got to recover from my day in hell and be with ya all
If they aren't posted by tonight you may all come after me with torches and pitch folks!

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 6:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Looks like loads of fun!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 6:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

that second to last one so demands a caption... what incredulity!!!

sockdolager.

gadgetgirl

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 6:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I am looking forward to jeans very much, but I have to say he does pick the most fabulous natty striped suits

That would be me.

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 7:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

What a darling lovely he is! I liked how he was wearing a pin striped suit, it's like the one he wore for the flowershow thingy.

I was actually like that close to him. Unfortuanately, none of my pics turned out. Didn't want to blind him with the flash! (Sorry, not a good Fluffette.)

x

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 7:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Aww, of course you are a good Fluffette, you thought of Stephen first. Would like to hear more about what he had to say though. Did he speak first? Who is the fourth person in the pictures? Should we put this somewhere else so as not to clutter up Fry A Day?

tui

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 8:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ok, am just going to give you the link to my photobucket account. I just uploaded everything, including the BAD, the blurry, the double vision OMG stephen fry is there shaky shots, pics of random asses and the mean security guard *points and gives sarcastic smile*
But this is my fave EVAH!!! Thank you Stephen for posing for this while signing my book *swoons*

http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/rp366/Stephen%20Book%20Launch/
Password sloblock

Oh and my friend who was there will link her photobucket account on here soon, with her much better photos than mine

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 17th, 2009 8:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

*squeeee* Thank you so much for letting me see your pictures! That one is stunning! x

Photobucket