Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Welcome Kelsey. Do you have a Photobucket or other image hosting site account? If you do, you can just copy and paste the IMG code, and it should show up as a picture here. Hope you enjoy it here.

Lonesome_aesthetic, WELCOME! We appreciate your part in Friday night's excitement, and hope that you enjoyed yourself while meeting Stephen with our two lucky Fluffettes. Unfortunately I cannot see your pictures because I do not have a Facebook account. I am hoping that maybe some other Fluffettes will be able to share some of their favorite pictures when they see your account. Thank you for putting them online, and again welcome, I hope you feel free to join in the fun.

Soph

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj, I just frantically made a facebook account to view them!

Might I note, the reason I'm not smiling on the pic is because I was incredibly nervous, lol. (I'm the one wearing purple and a hat.) Thanks again, Laura.

Photobucket

lonesome aesthetic

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I had an absolutely amazing time, thanks.

I shall try my best to get the bucket to work... I don't want non-facebooker's to miss out on the pictures!

lonesome aesthetic

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Right, okay hopefully this will work: The Fry

let me know if it needs a password, it shouldn't though.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Sqeee, that works perfectly. Sends fluffette hugs. Thank you very much. I am off to spend my morning looking a lovely pictures and pretending I was there.

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

lonesome_aesthetic , HELLO!! And I think I love you. Those photos are AMAZING, thanks so much for uploading them! Omgz hey Soph! I see you! I love what you're wearing! Are you lonesome_aesthetic and tui in these pictures too and I just don't know it?

Soph, did you say you were from the forum/that you were the one that did the amazing drawings in the birthday book? :D. I have some serious second hand excitement from this XD

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

Soph

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks! tui is there too! ;D
No, I didn't mention the forum, 'cause conversation was very limited on my part.

Photobucket

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh such wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing! I particularly like this one:

It just makes me smile.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 12:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hehe, yeah, he is talking while writing. That is our Stephen, gotta love him. Number 8, number 8 = blurry hand action. I see Tui she is in line just before, Soph. Laura, the pictures really are fantastic, and it is so nice of you to share the magic of the night with us. I for one will be sort of flying around from all of the events of the past two days for a while.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Super wuper thank you for all the stories and pictures from the signing! It looks like it's just as much as a treat for Stephen to meet everyone as it is for us to meet him.

Yeah, with the tablecoth so short, it'd be hard to sneak under there without attracting the notice of security. Maybe next time.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

kelsey

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 4:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ginj..thanks for welcoming me here ..& thanks for explain how to post a photo anyways i don`t know if this photo has been posted before??...Stephen looks very cute

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 4:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

lonesome_aesthetic, tui, soph - thank you all so much for posting pics and descriptions of your evening at Bloomsbury Theatre!. The photos are great and I'm very happy for you, Soph, that you will have pics showing yourself with Stephen. Do you remember when you told us how nervous you were the day before and we all tried to convince you that you would manage it nicely? You did and it will remain unforgettable.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 4:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Welcome to the fun and Fryvolity, kelsey! Thanks for bringing such a delectable treat. He looks good in black and everything.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

kelsey

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 4:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile...your welcome ...& yes Stephen looks great in black

Soph

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 5:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ladyfromhamburg said:
lonesome_aesthetic, tui, soph - thank you all so much for posting pics and descriptions of your evening at Bloomsbury Theatre!. The photos are great and I'm very happy for you, Soph, that you will have pics showing yourself with Stephen. Do you remember when you told us how nervous you were the day before and we all tried to convince you that you would manage it nicely? You did and it will remain unforgettable.

Yes, you're right. : ] Now I've done that I feel I can beat anything. Thanks. x

Welcome, Kelsey. That's a lovely pic and I haven't seen it before. Thanks for bringing it along with you. : ]

I found a couple of nice pics from Flickr and TwitPic.

& I still don't know what that photo is.

Photobucket