Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 5:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Welcome to our new members and many thanks for participating in posting fry pictures. Yay alliteration!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 6:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

A huge welcome to our new members! Lovely pictures, too.
Soph, I had a look at the link on the bottom of the second Fryto (is that going too far?! ) you posted and it came up with this! Sounds like a good project.

...I love Stephen's nose.

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Oct 18th, 2009 6:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

you all's totes legit!!! welcome to everyone new, and all the photos you've shared are so nice! what a special opportunity you've had, and it looks like it was completely successful. I know it's only a small thing but I admire you for standing in line and actually meeting, because I probably couldn't handle it myself!

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 2:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hello. My name is Fryphile, and um ... Just give me a minute here.

*deep, shakey breath*

Um, it's been ... Been what? Five weeks since I last had a non-lottery theme.

*small smattering of perfunctory applause*

I used to have non-lottery themes all the time. About once a week. But I took a long, hard look at myself in the mirror and said, "Damn I'm gorgeous." Then I told myself I have a problem. I need to cut back on non-lottery themes. They got too themey. And things had been going well for about five weeks, as I said. But now I fear I've fallen off the wagon.

And landed on Stephen's jeaned lap.

Now that Tony's been sacked, Control has had to get his own coffee.

Don't you hate it when you're trying to do work and some bozo is staring at you with his jeans crotch?

Prepare yourself.

I hope you'll excuse this jeans deviation.

Stephen is a BRICK . . . HOUSE. Sing it Mr. Ritchie.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 2:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hello. My name is Fryphile, and um ... Just give me a minute here.

*deep, shakey breath*

Um, it's been ... Been what? Five weeks since I last had a non-lottery theme.

*small smattering of perfunctory applause*

I used to have non-lottery themes all the time. About once a week. But I took a long, hard look at myself in the mirror and said, "Damn I'm gorgeous." Then I told myself I have a problem. I need to cut back on non-lottery themes. They got too themey. And things had been going well for about five weeks, as I said. But now I fear I've fallen off the wagon.

And landed on Stephen's jeaned lap.

Now that Tony's been sacked, Control has had to get his own coffee.

Don't you hate it when you're trying to do work and some bozo is staring at you with his jeans crotch?

Prepare yourself.

Stephen is a BRICK . . . HOUSE. Sing it Mr. Ritchie.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 2:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Look at that, even David whatshisname couldn't resist the urge to check out Stephen in jeans. And I most definitely swooned at the picture of Stephen's better side as well. Mmm-mmm, what a man.

Soph

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 2:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ah, Stephen in jeans week! Much anticipated. And he definitely works those jeans.

Photobucket

Rain Dog

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 4:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

When this day started I had no idea I would spent the evening giggling at pics of Stephen and David Boreanaz. Thank you, Fryphile

tui and lonesome_aesthetic - thank you for all those lovely pictures

gemini

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 4:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yeah finally Stephen-in-Jeans-week! And Gordon Gordon is the coolest shrink ever!!

nemelle

Member *

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 5:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The best man-in-jeans and the best jeans deviation ever. Can't wait for the new Bones ep with Gordon Gordon (just like every FRYed person, methinks ).
Also, I've said this on Twitter but can't help repeating here: Tui, Soph and Lonesome_aesthetic - thank you for all the pictures and shared memories. Made me smile and squee out loud.

gjhsu

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 6:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I wish Stephen could be my head doctor. If I had a head doctor.

Anniko Shepelenko

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 6:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Some of the early Stephen's photos resemble the Beatles)

monochromeprincess

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 7:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Genius Fryphile.

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

exoskeleton

Posted Mon Oct 19th, 2009 8:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

oh dear, brick...house is when I finally broke out in a grin.

as for the Beatles comment, which I believe is from someone new (welcome!!) I see what you mean, at least in terms of hairstyle.

sockdolager.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Tue Oct 20th, 2009 9:39am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

OMG. I'll excuse you everything since now, Fryphile, for this picture *stares and melts*

Stephen is so charming and sweet...