glueyourfingers

Posted Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 11:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

I need that shirt.

ETA: Also, that man.

exoskeleton

Posted Fri Oct 23rd, 2009 11:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

yes, welcome!

I think this belongs here...there's a book called The Groucho Phile and it's basically a giant book of really nice photographs of the Marx Brothers that are *nowhere* on the internet. I spent quite a while at the library today looking through it. anyway, I was thinking how convenient if there was a Fry Phile providing pictures of Stephen. and then I remembered there is!

sockdolager.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 12:08am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

That's funny, exo! Let's print off all the pages of this thread, bind them together and randomly leave them on library shelves across the world.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 12:30am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
That's funny, exo! Let's print off all the pages of this thread, bind them together and randomly leave them on library shelves across the world.

I love the idea.

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 12:37am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

you guys can work on getting the legal rights for six bajillion pictures, and I'll make sure they're all very high quality images...what a hassle that'll be, carefully looking over each one!

sockdolager.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 12:42am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

exoskeleton said:
you guys can work on getting the legal rights for six bajillion pictures, and I'll make sure they're all very high quality images...what a hassle that'll be, carefully looking over each one!

Oh yeah, I noticed you took the hard part there. Thanks for making the sacrifice, exo, that's the fluffette spirit.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 2:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Some lovely pics from some yummy Stephen Fry Jam shooting

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 2:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Haha, I will take twelve jars please. Can you imagine opening your cupboard every morning and seeing that face smiling out at you. Sigh, if only...

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 2:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Jam? Jam shoot!? Stephen is on a jam jar!?! Whaaat. xD Third picture, my god, Stephen couldn't possibly be more delectable if he was covered in jam. ; ] Thanks for sharing.

Photobucket

gjhsu

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 2:22pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

inckognito said:
Some lovely pics from some yummy Stephen Fry Jam shooting

All I could imagine here is "My name is Stephen Fry, I stand six foot, four-and-a-half in my stockinged feet, and I have a bent nose. I'm in my very late 20s, I enjoy reading, collecting 17th century puritan tiaras, and dividing my time in Austrian expressionist furniture. There. Now you know as much about me as I do myself. And check out this lovely jam."

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 3:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'd gobble that up. And the jam looks good, too.

I wonder how it'd taste with Even Steven Ice Cream? Come to that, I wonder what Even Steven Ice Cream tastes like?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 3:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh gjhsu! I can't begin to explain quite how much that made me laugh.

What delicious photos! I adore those last two pictures.
There's a chunk more, here, including a closeup of his fringe in his eyes. It's lovely.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 4:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Very beautiful pictures, thank you, Fryphile! The second one and the last one... erm, I'm in love... oh wait, I have already been for a while.:)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 5:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

If it was a JAM recording, I think I spot repetition

No deviation from the gorgeousness though.

Soph

Posted Sat Oct 24th, 2009 5:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I want those two pictures made into a gif!

Photobucket