Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 1:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Damn, I shouldn't have watched this at 3.30 AM when laughing out loud isn't welcome at all. But anyone who sees this gif will forgive me.
Btw, does this photo session have anything in common with 'Dardentor' movie? I'm asking because, if I remember correctly, Stephen's character in this movie is named Mr Eustache.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 10:49am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

/blockquote>
In this one, Stephen reminds me a little of Cary Grant *sigh* As for the other piccies, I´m so glad men with lovely blue eyes, sweet smiles and beautiful hands do absolutely nothing for me... Thanks so much for sharing

kelsey

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 11:07am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

WOW...I love Jam Photos. ...Stephen looks so cute

kelsey

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 11:11am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

i don`t know if this photo been post before?...i found it at Yahoo images gallery

speckledband

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 12:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'd tuck in to that.. i'm not to sure about the jam though

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 12:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Gertrude Susanne said: In this one, Stephen reminds me a little of Cary Grant *sigh*

Really? I can't say I noticed that, but I will say that when I saw that picture I too sighed. So I guess, yes, there is that Cary Grant quality (whom I also love). Thanks for mentioning that.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 4:13pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thanks for the photo, kelsey! He's got the laid-back loveliness going on.

10 QI Fry-A-Day points to the one who can tell me why I'm posting this pic again Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Frye?

Frye?

No, wrong Frye for this thread.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Rain Dog

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 4:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Is it the third Birthday of F-A-D today by any chance?

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 4:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Happy 3rd Birthday Fry-A-Day!!! That's the 1st Fry-A-Day pic EVAH.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 5:02pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

w0 to the 0t, Rain Dog and Toby! F-A-D is finally out if its terrible twos!

Now go enjoy Jeans!Stephen with, OMG that's right, WITH shoe laces! And various vicarious photo ops.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 5:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh lovely pictures, thanks!

And what is this? Fry-A-Day's third birthday, you say?

Photobucket

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 5:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMG ... well first things first, a glomp to you, Fryphile, and a Happy Birthday to Fry A Day!!! Hehehe, those pictures are Fantastic, Soph. A Happy Birthday from Stephen himself, what more could you want.

And now for a very loud squee for those pictures. How adorable does he look there. So was our dear Stephen left on stage alone at the mercy of those Cambridge students? How brave of him.

gemini

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 5:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Happy 3rd B-Day F-A-D!
And great Stephen-in-Jeans pictures. But I wonder if he was in mourning for someone. Pitch black socks - I mean really!!

exoskeleton

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 5:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

my post where's it gone?!?! gerrrrumph. I just postied a posty.

edit: here's a post.

what I meant was, I really like his tie shoes! they look quite a bit like mine which are (I hope) enjoying an early retirement in my closet. I know my toes are pleased with the arrangement.

also, I imagine that in the 8th photo he's saying "shhh, we mustn't disturb the dihydrogen monoxide molecules as they transfer, by the force of gravity alone, to the glass container."

I love going to big free talks like that at school, mostly when they're free.

sockdolager.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Sun Oct 25th, 2009 6:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Happy Birthday Fry-A-Day!

Thank you, Fryphile, every single day is a nameless, boundless pleasure and joy but only due to your unmatchable way of combining wonderful pictures with hilarious captions. F-A-D is unimaginable without you!!