Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj


Member *

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 1:55am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Thanks, guys. It's been a traumatic day for us all, especially for the Fryster. *group glompings*

I am really sorry, for sounding so pathetic, but may I please have in on this group glomp. I have to pretend nothing is wrong for the family, but I am very worried. Sending out may good thoughts, will keep checking in. If I can help in any way please email me. GLOMPS Fluffettes.


Back to top

Leanna


Member

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 9:06am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

trehvi said:
Stephen at the Last Chance to See event on 27th of Oct in the Royal Geographical Society

Stephen Fry

Here are a few more pics

http://s941.photobucket.com/albums/ad256/trehvi/

Absolutely wonderful pictures! It was a lovely event, wasn't it? Tempted to bid on that rhino, but couldn't afford it at all. Shame.

I snapped quite a few photos that night, too, but unfortunately because the lighting was so low I had to crank the ISO way up, so my photos are quite grainy. Can I ask what settings/camera you are shooting with? Great captures, too. Just wonderful.

xx

Find me on twitter @LeannainLondon

Back to top

kelsey


Member

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 9:27am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

WOW i love all the photos

Fryphile


Back to top

trehvi


Member

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 11:09am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Leanna said:
Absolutely wonderful pictures! It was a lovely event, wasn't it? Tempted to bid on that rhino, but couldn't afford it at all. Shame.

I snapped quite a few photos that night, too, but unfortunately because the lighting was so low I had to crank the ISO way up, so my photos are quite grainy. Can I ask what settings/camera you are shooting with? Great captures, too. Just wonderful.

xx

I also liked the rhino, but it was definitely out of my price range. However, I'm sure EasyJet would have refused it as a cabing baggage

About the pics.. oh dear. All I know is that my camera is Canon S5 IS.. and that's about it. I tried the night setting at first, but the pics seemed more blurry or should I say that Stephen had loads of energy and moved quite a bit After awhile I changed back to Auto setting and seemed to have better luck. I would have taken more pics, but a) I wanted to focus more on the event itself and b) I think Stephen has seen enough cameras, so less is better


Back to top

Soph


Member

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 3:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj said:
I am really sorry, for sounding so pathetic, but may I please have in on this group glomp. I have to pretend nothing is wrong for the family, but I am very worried. Sending out may good thoughts, will keep checking in. If I can help in any way please email me. GLOMPS Fluffettes.

*hugs you, ginj* And *hugs self* Just read his tweets and I feel like I'm about to burst into tears..

Photobucket

Back to top

Fryphile


Member *

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 3:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ya know what will make us all feel better? Velcro shoes.

ENHANCE

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Back to top

ginj


Member *

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hehehee, indeed they did. x Thank you Fryphile. {{{hug}}}

{{{Hug}}} for you too, Soph. We will help him through this.


Back to top

Ms. Who


Member

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 4:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Waitaminiute... Where does one get velcro shoes that aren't sandals or meant for little kids?

"I was walking down a one way street,
Just a looking for someone to meet..."

"Stephen Fry was unavalible, Hugh Laurie was unavalible, so he threw it to JaMarcus Russell"-Keith Olbermann, Football Night in America, January 3rd, 2010

Back to top

gjhsu


Moderator

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 4:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ms. Who said:
Waitaminiute... Where does one get velcro shoes that aren't sandals or meant for little kids?

I've seen them at the local shoe stores... not sure how easy it would be for ladies to find some, though. I guess they just assume men are lazy or just in a hurry. And they wouldn't be too far off.


Back to top

Hope


Member *

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 6:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen Fry's Velcro Shoes: SUPER ENHANCE ABILITY would be my power if I were a superhero.

*Hugs* to everyone that would like one (or several). I just hope he's okay.


Back to top

exoskeleton


Member

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 6:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

snnnnnnrrrrrap. snnnnnnnnnrrrrraap.

THUD.

Stephen takes off a shoe and throws it out the window.

sockdolager.

Back to top

Ms. Who


Member

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 8:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gjhsu said:
I've seen them at the local shoe stores... not sure how easy it would be for ladies to find some, though. I guess they just assume men are lazy or just in a hurry. And they wouldn't be too far off.

I actually own a pair of Velcro sandals, but those are men's shoes.

"I was walking down a one way street,
Just a looking for someone to meet..."

"Stephen Fry was unavalible, Hugh Laurie was unavalible, so he threw it to JaMarcus Russell"-Keith Olbermann, Football Night in America, January 3rd, 2010

Back to top

lonesome aesthetic


Member

Posted Mon Nov 2nd, 2009 12:24am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gjhsu said:

Stephen says hello again in that blue shirt.

that caused me say 'Oooh, hello' to the floor!

Back to top

Fryphile


Member *

Posted Mon Nov 2nd, 2009 2:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

A bit busy at the moment. A theme is forthcoming. In the meanwhiletime, have a snooze.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Back to top

ginj


Member *

Posted Mon Nov 2nd, 2009 3:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

First day back at work after a week off can be hell. But thanks for not forgetting us, Fryphile. Hope things calm down. *climbs into hammock with Stephen*


Back to top