Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 3:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Alas! Poor Melchy Welchy has a sad.

This sad has skewered its way through his eyesocket and is TPing his brain with Charmin Ultra Strong happiness-absorbant toilet paper.

Melchett's unfortunate head, although immaculately combed, is suffering! What's to be done? This calls for

A visit from the Tickle Fairy! He-he-he-he-ha-ha-ha-ho-ho-ho!

Mechett is restored to his usual pink, giddy luster. Just in time to sentence somone to the firing squad.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 3:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Again Hugh bloody Laurie has brought a smile to our hero's face. And you have again brought a smile to my face, Fryphile, thanks.

Thanks, speckledband, that is a very cute picture.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 3:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Am I the only crazy person who saw Blackadder bloopers before Blackadder itself? I thought I'd die laughing... "They are all pulling faces at me!"
*pulls a funny face at Stephen* Damn, I'm absolutely hopeless.
Thank you, Fryphile, you never fail to make us smile.

Mandibles

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 4:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

nemelle said:
Am I the only crazy person who saw Blackadder bloopers before Blackadder itself? I thought I'd die laughing... "They are all pulling faces at me!"
*pulls a funny face at Stephen* Damn, I'm absolutely hopeless.
Thank you, Fryphile, you never fail to make us smile.

I know how you feel. I was suffering from serious oxygen depravation by the time he yelled,

"You total turd! Leave the room!"

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

gemini

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 4:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The picture from the Green Room together with "Stephen laughing his ass off while filming Blackadder" pictures have so made my day!!

And isn't today Guy Fawkes Day in the UK?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 8:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Freshly plucked smilies. Barely a day old.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gjhsu

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 8:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I think I'd very much like a Flaubert puppet pig, complete with sideburns.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 8:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I spent so much time posting caps from yesterdays Fryavatar Party on Twitter but nothing showed up. Most annoying

How odd. I am not able to post...

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 8:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Only text. text. text. text

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 8:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

inckognito said:
I spent so much time posting caps from yesterdays Fryavatar Party on Twitter but nothing showed up. Most annoying

How odd. I am not able to post...

Try posting them again. I think there's a time limit on how long you can spend typing/posting links in the reply box. Happens to me all the time. Best to copy your post before posting. If I'm taking a while posting more than one pic of Stephen, I have to copy all the links, get out of FAD, get back in, post all links in the comment box, copy all but the first, delete the rest, hit Post, then edit to paste all the other links into the comment. Confused and annoyed? Me, too.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 8:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

blueSOX is LOVE

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 9:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

Try posting them again.

I just need a break Eyes hurt a little bit!

I will however defy post the love caps

nemelle

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 9:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, Fryphile, thanks! Your advice is helpful to everyone who posts pictures or links from time to time. I had the same problem as Inckognito some days ago - now we all know what to do if forum happens to be in a bitchy mood again.
And thank you for those smiley caps! The man is gorgeous. Now I need to rewatch the whole interview again.

Soph

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 9:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He's awfully cute in those caps. Absolutely adore Stephen's brass buttoned jacket. : ]

Photobucket

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 9:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soph said:

...adore Stephen's brass buttoned jacket. : ]

yeah, with patches on elbows cool!