Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Nov 5th, 2009 11:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Think he said it was orange juice cuz Craig mentioned something about vitamin C. This is as close as we got to it.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gjhsu

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 12:13am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Think he said it was orange juice cuz Craig mentioned something about vitamin C. This is as close as we got to it.

Looks to be high in Vitamin C, but it needs more riboflavin!

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 1:16am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The whole orange juice/LSD joke was hilarious, I really liked it. And I thought that Stephen was very clever to bring the drink out. Thank you Fryphile and Crash and Burn for the oh so adorable caps from the show. He was fantastic. I just want to grab him and hug him.

Crash and Burn

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 1:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

inckognito said:
Any idea what he was drinking that evening?

BTW, wanted to say welcome to the Forum, Crash and Burn, and thanks for sharing the caps! Great ones!

Does your nickname 'Crash and Burn' somehow relate to the same name of the episode of 'Absolute Power', series with Stephen Fry, I wonder?

I believe it was supposed to be orange juice, since Craig mentioned earlier in the show it helps you come off an acid trip or something.

Thank you! And you're welcome.

Actually, no. I wasn't aware of that episode to be honest. lol I've only just discovered Stephen about a year ago (Shame on me for not knowing about him earlier!) and haven't gotten to see Absolute Power yet... I started with Whose Line, then Fry and Laurie and then QI and most recently the latest (and last ) series of Kingdom, so I've been busy with those and never watched Absolute Power yet. My username actually comes from the song "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden. I was trying to think of a username to send Stephen a message since he was feeling down, and for some reason that song just seems to relate to depression/trying to tell someone you care about them and will be their for them through the bad times.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 1:41am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

What's the matter?! Why can I not post on the Thread?! So annoying

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 1:47am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Crash and Burn said:

I started with Whose Line, then Fry and Laurie and then QI and most recently the latest (and last ) series of Kingdom, so I've been busy with those and never watched Absolute Power yet.

If you have time - watch "Absolute Power". It's so damn hilarious!

I just discovered these series by myself not long ago. And "Crash and Burn" episode is from the 1st season.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 3:23am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

inckognito said:
What's the matter?! Why can I not post on the Thread?! So annoying

Still not

Sorry for flood - I'm just trying over & over...

nemelle

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 2:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen on yesterday's BAFTA LA ceremony. I hope forum won't discard this... because Stephen is really gorgeous. Sorry for watermarks - it's Getty images.

EDIT. Oh hell, forum haven't discarded the post... but tags and links have been removed. Damn. So sorry.

gjhsu

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 2:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Test, test.

You wouldn't think he was in a bad mood

Nemelle - I don't think you can link directly from Getty. They're images are cached, so only you can see them at your particular time. You have to save/upload them elsewhere.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Yoo-hoo! Thank you so much, gjhsu!
I thought there was the same trouble again, because last night I've tried to post some pictures from my photobucket account and my post was discarded, but looks like the problem is resolved now.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 3:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The expansive lip action of R. Jeeves.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 3:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The expansive lip action of R. Jeeves.

Soph

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 6:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gjhsu said:

WOW. He looks serously good, I mean so handsome. And smiles on the last one, he couldn't possbily be more desirable. ; ]

And, ah, Jeeves! I note that you're smiling rather repetitively, very good, Jeeves. Keep it up, won't you.

Photobucket

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 6:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

Jeeves the Hottie Lips

I love this one the most!!!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Fri Nov 6th, 2009 7:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Jeeeeeves *sigh*