Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Nov 6th, 2006 9:36am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You're lucky numbers are 567359. Or is it 567395?

Gerti - We'll definitely keep a seat open for a pink, slightly special someone. And the "Spot Stephen" pic was from I. Q. with Meg Ryan, Tim Robbins, and Walter Mattheu. Matthue? Matheua?

And, YES, it's all Stephen's fault that he's such a supple puppybear of a man.

Oh, it was I.Q. ! Silly me :-// I remember watching it because I really like Meg Ryan and Walter Matthau (or is it Walter Mitty ?) Mr Fry had a tiny role in that film, but it sticks in the mind. Funnily, I often sit down to watch some film only to find out that Stephen Fry is in it, or does voiceovers (8 x 90 min as in “The Story of Light Entertainment” !). He is so omnipresent here in the UK, he´ll crop up in ads on TV, he is doing a fairly funny one on the radio at the moment (not as funny as a previous one for a certain car brand, which was hilarious! I wonder whether they had granted him some artistic licence in that one…) and QI of course. I feel almost haunted

Puppybear!! (…. with blue eyes… swoon!) Is there a single picture in your vast collection in which Mr Fry does NOT look sweet and lovely and fluffy and ….

Forgive my curiosity, Fryphile, but how did you get hold of “Who do you think you are?” in the States (States…. States…. America… ) ?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 6th, 2006 2:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
This week's theme is . . . themes. What bloody good are they?

He takes it off. All week long . . .

From Old Flames.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 6th, 2006 2:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Is there a single picture in your vast collection in which Mr Fry does NOT look sweet and lovely and fluffy and ….

Not a one!

Forgive my curiosity, Fryphile, but how did you get hold of “Who do you think you are?” in the States (States…. States…. America… ) ?

America, America, America! :gets punched in the face:

I have my spies.

It must be exciting to have all that Stepheness over there. But we have Hugh now, so it almost evens out

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

MinervaMoon

Posted Mon Nov 6th, 2006 7:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

One has ways if one is wily. How do you think we get QI?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Nov 6th, 2006 7:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
One has ways if one is wily.

"One has ways with one's willy."

Damn dyslexia.

ClareBear

Posted Mon Nov 6th, 2006 8:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
*snorfle*

MinervaMoon

Posted Mon Nov 6th, 2006 10:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
One has ways if one is wily.

"One has ways with one's willy."

Damn dyslexia.

That's not even dyslexia, you. That's pretty plainly the result of a dirty mind.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Nov 7th, 2006 9:04am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Fryphile wrote
Not a one!
I suspected as much

Fryphile wrote
I have my spies.You scare me, Fryphilby

Fryphile wrote
It must be exciting to have all that Stepheness over there. But we have Hugh now, so it almost evens out :mrgreen

It is quite exciting actually (sorry, don´t mean to make you feel bad... you have got Hugh...). But, hey, His Fryness chose to grace your latitutudes last Friday. I saw a lovely picture somewhere but cannot find it anymore (of course... ). I just hope that it was not too stressful an experience for him, and that he could enjoy it rather than feel like a quivering jelly....

MinervaMoon - I don´t know! elucidate me please (!)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 7th, 2006 2:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Closer . . .

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue Nov 7th, 2006 2:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Closer . . .

]

Is it just the shirt that´s coming off

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 7th, 2006 3:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Patience . . .

Wildean

Posted Tue Nov 7th, 2006 3:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
mmmmm, my tuesday suddenly got more interesting!

AxmxZ

Posted Tue Nov 7th, 2006 6:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My Tuesdays are always interesting - House is on!

Happy Hughsday!

Jenn_E

Posted Tue Nov 7th, 2006 6:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Ok, now.... are you planning on posting only one photo per day of that particular sequence? If so, let me tell you now, I'll not survive the week.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 7th, 2006 7:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
All good things to those who wait

This scene'll end on Fryday.