Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 8th, 2007 4:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Vroom, vrooom.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Apr 8th, 2007 6:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
That was one of their best sketches, I thought. Not one of the funniest, but just so squee-inducingly darling.

boffinbabe12

Posted Sun Apr 8th, 2007 8:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I loved that sketch too! It was brilliantly acted.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 2:42pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I think you all need to be tempted this week. Tempted by . . .

FRY FLESH

Whatever Happended to Harold Smith

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 2:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Don´t know the film, but does that poor man always have women in nighdresses follow him into his room? Don´t tell me she is going to bare her shoulders as well (Peter´s Friends revisted X-D )

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 3:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Don´t tell me she is going to bare her shoulders as well (Peter´s Friends revisted X-D )

Heaven forbid! Especially since that girl plays Stephen's daughter in the film and she's about 8-years old!

Come to think of it, that wouldn't be as freaky as what actually occurs in this scene

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2007 3:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Heaven forbid! Especially since that girl plays Stephen's daughter in the film and she's about 8-years old!

Come to think of it, that wouldn't be as freaky as what actually occurs in this scene

Indeed! Heaven forbid But as I said, I don´t know the film...
You´ve aroused my curiosity now X-D

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Apr 10th, 2007 2:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
We're so close to nipple.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Apr 11th, 2007 2:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Indeed! Heaven forbid But as I said, I don´t know the film...
You´ve aroused my curiosity now X-D

The clip is hidden on youtube somewhere. Not great quality (someone filming the television rather than uploading directly from the video). I haven't seen the film, just that scene and it is weird and funny.

I love that first picture. That swagger, the attitude. If I had been around him then I would have been such a hanger on.

Also, that chess picture is so great because they're sitting around their rooms in jackets and ties! So very different from current American university behavior!

Oh I know! I wish men still dressed like that. I loved how before the 1970s men would wear suits and ties. Now all the guys my age dress so scruffy and boring. Well for the main part, at least in the goth clubs the men can dress and wear make-up and look gorgeous with it!

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Apr 11th, 2007 2:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The Body of the Gods

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Apr 11th, 2007 8:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Now this IS WEIRD
I am not sure I regret not having seen the film I can´t stand men with beards

amyl-nitrate wrote:Oh I know! I wish men still dressed like that. I loved how before the 1970s men would wear suits and ties. Now all the guys my age dress so scruffy and boring. Well for the main part, at least in the goth clubs the men can dress and wear make-up and look gorgeous with it!

That was what I call dress sense...
Up to a certain age one may get away with A LOT... But now all the guys MY age dress so scruffy and boring - that is really shocking!!! Haven´t they got a mirror at home or someone to give them some sort of guidance ?
MIB always look gorgeous

AxmxZ

Posted Wed Apr 11th, 2007 10:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm surprised he can even grow that much facial hair...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Apr 11th, 2007 10:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He's wearing Robin Williams' forearms.

AxmxZ

Posted Wed Apr 11th, 2007 11:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

What a disturbing idea...

Betsie

Posted Thu Apr 12th, 2007 2:26am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! X-D

*sinks to floor giggling*