Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Rain Dog

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 11:54am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ooh, Bones lottery!! Can I get #242?

speckledband

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 11:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I think on this cold and depressing morning 55 is the number for me.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 12:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

All hail King Stephen the First!

As for Daily Fail/The Telegraph articles... they made me laugh. Seriously. It took Daily Fail two weeks or so to invent this! I think it's their invention, just because there were no trace of any news of this kind during all this time. Ridiculous. Lame. And The Telegraph almost killed me - "Fry told the Daily Mail..." - oh no, I'm giggling again. Bloody hell, Stephen doesn't read papers, journalists know it perfectly well, and they've lost their shame completely. Oh, what am I talking about - as if they've ever had any shame! Double damn them to hell (c) His Royal Fryness .
Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy as hell to see Hugh and Stephen working together again. I just don't believe such kind of revelations from lame tabloids.

Back to the beauty. May I have #195 today, please, Fryphile?

speckledband

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 12:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

"Fry told the daily mail" as if! It made me giggle when i read it just now and i'm feeling depressed. Gotta love(hate) the press!

Soph

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 12:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You don't beleive it then, nem? "Fry told the Daily Mail.." That IS a good one!

True or not, I don't suppose it's much of a big deal. He had a place in New York already, and divided his time between New York, Norfolk and London. Unless he's abondoning Britain altogether, would he do that when he's been crowned a national treasure..?

Another thrown in for good luck. Our Majesty His "national treasure" Royal Fryness.

Photobucket

Hope

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 12:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Tut, I was hoping for some living-next-door-to-Hugh-in-America "Hugh's making porridge for us" type tweets! "Hugh and I watching all Vacation films wearing matching wine-coloured pajamas" and that sort of thing...

Ah, lovely crowned Fry.

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 1:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

My understanding from reading the article is that it is something he said from the podium at the LA/BAFTAs. No? Also it explains Craig Ferguson's statement to Stephen where he says "you'll be fine" or "you'll be alright" when they were talking about the test to become a citizen. I must admit that it struck me right away when he said that, and I was wondering why he said it.

Anyway, I am in a really grumbly bumbly mood today, so may I please have #88 to cheer me up?

speckledband

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 2:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hope said:
Tut, I was hoping for some living-next-door-to-Hugh-in-America "Hugh's making porridge for us" type tweets! "Hugh and I watching all Vacation films wearing matching wine-coloured pajamas" and that sort of thing...

Ah, lovely crowned Fry.

That would be more than cool!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 3:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hope gets some serious puppybear eyes.

Rain Dog gets to play a drinking game where you have to drink every time Stephen looks adorable.

speckledband gets the second course of puppybear eyes.

nemelle gets puppybear eyes for dessert.

ginj gets "Girl in the Gator" fluffiness cuz Hope had snagged 88. Everybody wins at Bones Lottery!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 3:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hope said:

Ha ha, that would be soo cool, but I really think it's more a case of "The Daily Fucking Mail strikes again".

Oh and speaking of Hugh Take a look at the surroundings in that picture. Looks suspiciously like the ones Stephen's moving about in Bones:

By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us

Oh and for today I'd like number 31 please, your Fryphileness!

gemini

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 3:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ok can I just post a pictue of House here, just because the surroundings look suspiciously like the ones Stephen's moving about in Bones.

By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/[/URL] at 2009-10-28

Oh and can I have number 31 for today please, your Fryphileness?

marzgirl

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 4:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I love that one Gemini. When House told Wilson burned balls are better than blue balls. LOL!!!

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

Hope

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 4:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh such lovely puppybear pictures! Nemelle's picture reminds me of the little turn of the head and smile at the end of his Lovely Monologue and in Ginj's picture he looks so cheery. Everyone most definitely is a winner!

Gemini, that DOES look suspiciously like the Bones kitchen! Hmmmm.

Soph

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 4:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj said:
My understanding from reading the article is that it is something he said from the podium at the LA/BAFTAs. No? Also it explains Craig Ferguson's statement to Stephen where he says "you'll be fine" or "you'll be alright" when they were talking about the test to become a citizen. I must admit that it struck me right away when he said that, and I was wondering why he said it.

To be honest at the time I thought 'silly Craig Ferguson, doesn't know what he's talking about..'

#222, would be lovely, Fryphile. I haven't had a pick today, honest.

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Nov 17th, 2009 5:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini gets Stephen's phone number.

Soph gets Stephen holding his meat.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry