Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Crash and Burn

Posted Thu Dec 3rd, 2009 6:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I know it's been awhile since I've been here, so I'm slightly behind in conversation, but I've got to say: I loved Stephen and Bill on the Graham Norton show. Something about seeing them both on a talkshow. Just seemed more relaxed and "chatty" instead of the question/answer structure of Qi. Loved seeing them just talking. Stephen seemed so relaxed with both Bill and the host. And now I'm so tempted to use "ROFLYSST" at every opportunity.

Oh, and congratulations to anyone in NY or going to be in NY who get to meet Stephen!

monochromeprincess

Posted Thu Dec 3rd, 2009 7:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

COLOSSAL LOLS at those pictures, Fryphile. They seem to have been created solely for your unique brand of wit They're so outlandish!! I can't ever imagine that ever happening in real life - it's only possible in the land of the Fry a Day

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Dec 4th, 2009 3:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

One of the regrettable things about cooking!Stephen week is that Stephen has NEVER played a chef. NEVER EVER!!! There's not one scene in his distinguished and popular career where he was, say, in a restaurant's kitchen flambeing the shit out of something yummy.

Never, I say!

I stake my reputation on it. If you can show me some such picture, I'll eat a hat's fat ass.

So there.

p.s. he's never air-guitared either.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Dec 4th, 2009 4:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Wah, I'm at work and can't make you eat a hat's fat ass. C'mon fluffettes, help me out. Let's post some pictures for Fryphile.

gjhsu

Posted Fri Dec 4th, 2009 5:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Did someone ask for Chef!Stephen?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Dec 4th, 2009 5:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gjhsu is a demon in the service of Beelzebub! Burn him! No such pictures exist! It is a conjuration of witchcraft! Those who look upon them will perish. Of squee!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

nemelle

Member *

Posted Fri Dec 4th, 2009 5:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Aieee! Run, gjhsu, run!
Stephen has never played a chef. NEVAH.
But he luvz ya.

You are baked!

gjhsu

Posted Fri Dec 4th, 2009 6:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I MUST BE STOPPED.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Dec 4th, 2009 6:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

nemelle is in league with Lucifer! These illusions of pleasure and sensual joy are FALSE IMAGES which will destroy your soul! You mustn't look upon such OMGBEAUTY, for if you do, it will be the ruination of your eternal soul!

And I'll have to eat a hat's fat ass.

Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land!

nemelle

Member *

Posted Fri Dec 4th, 2009 7:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soul, shmoul, eternal or not. Wha-eva. You just give it to him.

Now.

Don't make him scweam.

Oh, ok. Now all is well.

"Behave." (c)

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Dec 5th, 2009 6:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

When Stephen

and Hugh

combine their sexinesses:

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Dec 5th, 2009 9:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh my, oh my, oh my...heavy breathing...what will get when we combine two such seriously sexy men into one?

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sat Dec 5th, 2009 10:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Looks like someone is enjoying Fry and Laurie moments from Saturday Live! Am I right, Fryphile?

gjhsu

Posted Sat Dec 5th, 2009 11:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

This one looks like the 3rd Stephen is regenerating into the 4th Hugh, complete with low budget special effects

Midsomerlover

Posted Sat Dec 5th, 2009 11:56pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

Look away! Look away! Look away!

Where? Where? Oh, here.

Or here?

Or over here?

AAARGH! I don't know which way to turn!

@midsomerlover on Twitter.