Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 3:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Last Night's pics are emerging. PHWOAR.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

repka

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 4:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

More from last night. I have very few.

Wisdom is the ability to cope. - Stephen Fry, Harvard 2/22/11

@nrepka

Soph

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 4:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ooooh, lovely!
I love how he seems to collect gifts on the left hand side of him. It was like that when I saw him. He's drowing in LOVE (in gift form). *rescues him* . . *kiss of life* ;P

nrepka, you got more pics than me, and they're rather nice, in fact! Thanks for sharing. <3

Photobucket

gemini

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 5:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
Last Night's pics are emerging. PHWOAR.
/blockquote>

That's how we all know Stephen - always surrounded by women!

Lovely pics. but I think this is quite a tame tie. I mean at least for Stephen.

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 6:01pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Okay just spent no less than an hour and a half trying to post pictures. Keep getting interrupted by the door bell, phone and emails, when I finally hit post there was nothing there. Grrrr...
Blurry @inckognito and @nrepka

Less blurry, texting nrepka

See, this is what he looked like when he came in and I just couldn't believe how gorgeous he was.

With @nrepka

The Hug

At the end of the day, this darling man took the time for one more picture with us. I wouldn't normally post a picture of me on line ever, but, since Stephen was sooo sweet, I feel I have to.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 6:03pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I was wrong again. I thought nothing could make me happier today. My bad.
Lovely pictures. Stephen is adorable. *GLOMPS*
UPD. Oops, while I was writing this, new pics were posted. Ladies, you're all splendid!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 6:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

WOW

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 6:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Were there a lot of people there?

btw WOW

Rain Dog

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 6:47pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I think Fryphile's WOW somehow sums up how I'm feeling right now How can someone be so utterly gorgeous?

Your pictures turned out quite well, ginj. I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to take any pictures at all in that situation, I would have just been shaking too much

So you were the first and the last in the line? He'll surely remember you now

Oh, and The Hug. OMGHKKLOYGFF.

Soph

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 6:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You three, might I say, look absolutely lovely! : ] Hoorar for The Three Musketeers, I mean Fluffettes! ;D

I can't believe nrepka, you got a hug and a picture of the hug! xD So ace.

Ginj, you're right! He looks SO good when he walked in (and that's nothing to do with that coat I like so much). ;P
I don't remember if I've said this already(hehe ; ] ), but I'm so happy for you all. xxx

Photobucket

tsirafauna

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 6:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

so sweet.

@tserafouin on twitter and
@tsirafauna is my english account.

monochromeprincess

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 6:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMLP

OMLP

OH MY LORDY POTATO

Thank you so much for those pics!! There is no more beautiful sight than the FRY with FLUFFETTES!!

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 7:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

It was a small store, but yes, there were a good amount of people there. The signing was supposed to start at 7:00, we were there by about 5:15. Stephen showed up at 6:00 because he was going to sign books for people who ordered online and were going to have their books mailed to them. Well, as I said the store was small, so we were all standing about 10-15 feet waiting for him (and snapping pictures). He had quite a few books to sign (at least 5 boxes worth), then he couldn't really take a break, because we were all standing there staring at him. So he started signing our books. I would guess there had to be at about 400-500 people there. That is fantastic for something that was put together so quickly. And he was absolutely squeeably sweet to everyone of those 500 people. I don't know how he does it, he has the patience and temperament of a saint.

nongenderous

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 7:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMFG!!! I'm so happy for all of you!

Crash and Burn

Posted Tue Dec 8th, 2009 7:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm so happy for all of you!
Congratulations ladies, the pics look fantastic! Glad you all had fun, and thanks for sharing with us.