Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gjhsu

Posted Fri Jan 22nd, 2010 8:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I really like speechless, honored, happy, slightly embarrassed, but overwhelmingly awesome!Stephen.

ginj

Member *

Posted Fri Jan 22nd, 2010 8:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I agree with you striped_mouse and gjhsu, those two photos are sooooo adorable. I love the look on his face and in his eyes.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Fri Jan 22nd, 2010 8:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I feel exactly like striped_mouse, gjhsu and ginj! There is still another pic that Hughsbeautiful put on Twitpic. Same situation but he was still sitting and his sister took his arm.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Fri Jan 22nd, 2010 8:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMFG. Not only he's the cutest human being, but he must be the cutest being in the whole world!
He clearly doesn't understand how amazingly brilliant, gorgeous and adorable he is. This modesty is most endearing, and he's extremely cute when embarrassed by a (well-deserved) praise, but gosh, how I want him to get this simple fact, finally!

Btw, Jo, his sister, is very beautiful and looks much like him...

gadgetgirl

Posted Fri Jan 22nd, 2010 9:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

He was really so sweet on NTA! Did anyone else shout - "give him a knighthood" at Prince Charles?

That would be me.

speckledband

Posted Sat Jan 23rd, 2010 12:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

striped_mouse said:
I don't know about others, but I'm staring at this photo the last two days
So sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Look how tight his sisters holding his hand!! God how love him!!

gemini

Posted Sat Jan 23rd, 2010 2:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh that pic with his sis is just adorable. And the thought just crossed my mind: Hugh knew about this all the time while Stephen was in LA and had to keep absolutely silent about it. *tehe*

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 23rd, 2010 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

gemini said:
Oh that pic with his sis is just adorable. And the thought just crossed my mind: Hugh knew about this all the time while Stephen was in LA and had to keep absolutely silent about it. *tehe*

And, unlike Alan, he didn't apologize!!! *evil laugh* I think he loves to see Stephen embarrassed by praises even more than we do...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 23rd, 2010 5:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Speaking of embarrassed!Stephen, remember when Wossy asked Tom Cruise about farting and fanning the duvet?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

monochromeprincess

Posted Sat Jan 23rd, 2010 7:24pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I agree with y'all that is such an unbelievably gorgeous and adorable picture, my fave by far of all the lovely pictoral submissions here

NTA was in the Metro the other day, the centre page, and I only just got round to uploading it for you. I present to you some entirely inadequate pics of it (scanner's been packed I'm afraid!).

I apologise for the huge anti-sun in the second one, that would be me. I'm afraid I don't dwell in the land of sunshine ;).

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Soph

Posted Sat Jan 23rd, 2010 10:09pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

It's official; speechless, honored, happy, slightly embarrassed, but overwhelmingly awesome!Stephen is my new favourite type of Stephen. He's entirely endearing and just so sweet & lovely.

Photobucket

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sat Jan 23rd, 2010 11:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I wonder if that's the same face he made when he opened our Christmas Tree present. I'm going to pretend it is.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 12:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soph said:
It's official; speechless, honored, happy, slightly embarrassed, but overwhelmingly awesome!Stephen is my new favourite type of Stephen. He's entirely endearing and just so sweet & lovely.

Oh lord, yes. I can't get over how beautiful he is! His eyes...

speckledband

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 1:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soph said:

Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!*squees* The two middle pictures are heartbreaking!

speckledband

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 1:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soph said:

All together now 'Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' *squees* Middle two are heartbreaking, just look at his face, and his eyes are beautiful!