Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

speckledband

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 1:38pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Ok why aren't my *squeeing* posts showing?!

speckledband

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 1:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh right it is now so*cough ahem* Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!*squees* Two middle pictures are so beautiful

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 1:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Stephen´s eyes are his most striking feature, and his hands... . These pictures brought tears to my eyes.
The young gentleman on his left appears to be most enthusiastic about Stephen winning the NTA award, too. Just imagine being invited to this event and ending up sitting next to Stephen Fry (I´d probably swoon as gracefully as possible, or - alternatively - be clinging to him as tightly as his sister is )

Hope

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 2:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soph, I hope you don't mind, I've made those images of speechless, honored, happy, slightly embarrassed, but overwhelmingly awesome!Stephen into a background for my twitter. They are quite simply too lovely. Hope that's okay.

speckledband

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 2:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

The fat guy behind Stephen looks like he is sleeping

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 3:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soph said:
It's official; speechless, honored, happy, slightly embarrassed, but overwhelmingly awesome!Stephen is my new favourite type of Stephen. He's entirely endearing and just so sweet & lovely.

May I join you all, ladies? Yes, he's absolutely endearing and heartbreakingly lovely. Nobody in the whole world accepts awards like he does, surprised and happy like a child and adorably embarrassed.
Thank you so much for the caps, Soph, you and Stephen have made my... several days, I think! xxx

nongenderous

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 3:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I've been staring at those pictures for days. He's comletely adorable, and how sweet he is when he is embarrassed. It seems like I'm repeating everyone's words and thoughts, but there's no one like him in the whole world. The caps are wonderful. I wonder what thoughts were going through his mind in that moment.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 4:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

A little something for the Tennantites.

Stephen FRY

Stephen is a Na'vi!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Soph

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 5:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Awwwww, fryed hug! : ]]

Hope said:
Soph, I hope you don't mind, I've made those images of speechless, honored, happy, slightly embarrassed, but overwhelmingly awesome!Stephen into a background for my twitter. They are quite simply too lovely. Hope that's okay.

Of course that's okay, Hope. Just had a little peek, t'is lovely!
I was actually thinking of changing mine to one of these too, but a little voice in my head said 'Sophie, you're going just a bit over the top now, you've rewound this and watched it far too many times, you've capped it and you've already drawn it, give it a rest.' lol, so changed it to a wonderful background instead, have a looksie. ; ]

Aww, you're welcome, nemsy!

Here's some more touched!Stephen, when he was in the little box in the corner when the tribute was played.

Photobucket

gadgetgirl

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 6:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

oh my goodness me - double squee today Fryphile!

That would be me.

speckledband

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 7:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I love the blue tinged pic of Stephen and if you scroll the page down really fast it's like a flip book! Stephen and David come together then they come apart i think thats what i mean anyway. Really really cool Fryphile!

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 8:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

David Tennant looks like he's about to eat Stephen. Or at least glomp him to death.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 10:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Soph said:

Alright, take a good look everyone, this is the man I am going to marry. Isn't he just the cutest, sweetest man in all of the worlds. Great caps everyone. I think I am going to watch it again in a few minutes.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Jan 24th, 2010 11:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I would not mind being between DT and Stephen in that moment...although you'd have to pry me off David so as not to distract from Stephen's speech

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

gjhsu

Posted Mon Jan 25th, 2010 5:38am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Just wanted to drop these in out of the blue, because I like what Stephen says.