Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 8:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Great pics - can´t get enough of Control

For tomorrow please (a bit late for today, I´m afraid):

3-15-42-11

Thanks, Fryphile!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 8:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
You might like this pic too, Fryed-and-Tested (apologies for the poor quality, my hands were shaking when I took it :-// )

SNAZZY

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 8:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
YUM!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 9:27pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh, to be at the end of Stephen's leash . . .

3-15-42-11

It's never too late!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 9:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He appears to be in a trance... why? - maybe he saw you Fryphile

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 9:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks Fryphile, such a lovely pic at such short notice! Where is that from?

Here´s one especially for you, Fryphile - THAT IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE

and that is where I want to be

I love that car, we are about the same age, but it would make even me look absolutely fab in it... let´s go for a drive, Peter X-D

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 10:07pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
He appears to be in a trance... why? - maybe he saw you Fryphile

You are getting sleepy, Stephen. Very, very, sleeeepy. Good. Now you are getting very, very warm. You may want to take off your shirt . . .

Gerti, it's from "Shrink Rap". OMG wrapped up in Stephen's arms is THE PERFECT PLACE TO BE

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 10:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

You are getting sleepy, Stephen. Very, very, sleeeepy. Good. Now you are getting very, very warm. You may want to take off your shirt . . .

Gerti, it's from "Shrink Rap". OMG wrapped up in Stephen's arms is THE PERFECT PLACE TO BE

I knew you´d like it...

Oh, I haven´t seen Shrink Rap and have no desire to do so, the trailer was harrowing enough
Er, wouldn´t it help to take off the tie and jacket first But perhaps I am a bit old-fashioned (I just can´t help thinking of the one Mr Bean episode where Rowan Atkinson tries to change into his swimming trunks without taking his trousers off X-D X-D )

In fact, it seems as if Stephen was trying to hypnotise somebody... Actually, the longer I look at this pic the sleepier I get... and warm ... what is it you want me to do next, Stephen ? Oh, get you a cup of coffee like Tony used to make it - no problem at all, darling Control )

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 10:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Er, wouldn´t it help to take off the tie and jacket first But perhaps I am a bit old-fashioned (I just can´t help thinking of the one Mr Bean episode where Rowan Atkinson tries to change into his swimming trunks without taking his trousers off X-D X-D )

That is my favourite Mr Bean scene hey that rhymes hehe apparantly Mr Bean's Holiday is crap.
Back on topic.....
Stephen is cuter than the puppy.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 10:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Yay, Kingdomness!

Note to self: steal Radio Times before it goes in the recycling. It can live in my wardrobe with the House issue.

absolutely curtains

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 10:44pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I've not been on this thread for ages, and it makes me very happy to see that Fryphile has gone even more mental.

Not saying you're mental to love Stephen, obv.

According to a review, the older Rowan Atkinson gets, the creepier Mr Bean is. True, I think.

Control is so very lovely.

Note to self: steal Radio Times before it goes in the recycling. It can live in my wardrobe with the House issue

Phew! I'm not the only one that does that.

Having said that, it doesn't make us any less sad...

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 10:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Note to self: steal Radio Times before it goes in the recycling. It can live in my wardrobe with the House issue

Phew! I'm not the only one that does that.

Having said that, it doesn't make us any less sad...

It is a little sad, I suppose... but I don't care! It seems like throwing a little bit of Stephen (or Hugh) away if I don't keep the magazines.

boffinbabe12

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 10:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My entire weekend revolves around recieving the Guardian Weekend.