Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 5:49pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
1, 2, 3, 4?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 5:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
For Soupy Twist:

For Fryed-And-Tested:

For boffinbabe12:
LOL may I have another entry please? It's 1-3, 1-21, 1-48, and 1-20.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

boffinbabe12

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 6:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
2, 12, 43.19

Sorry about that!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 6:08pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
2, 12, 43.19

Sorry about that!

No prob! You get Stephen Fry, the Shadow

And I typo-ed before. The first number can be 0-3. :-//

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

boffinbabe12

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 6:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
AH WOW I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Thanks!

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 7:59pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh dear Fryphile, another late entry :-// (haven´t even had time to eat a bite all day... oh well, one of those days)
The only thing that has kept me going all day: the prospect of a great piccie of Stephen

3-22-13-8

Thanks (!)

Soupy Twist

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 8:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks, Fryphile I wasn't aware that Ricky Gervais is so short. He looks tiny next to towering Mr Fry.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 8:19pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
For Gerti:

Thanks, Fryphile I wasn't aware that Ricky Gervais is so short. He looks tiny next to towering Mr Fry.

Stephen makes everyone look teeny! Except Hugh, of course. If I were face to face with Stephen, I would probably stare him right in the nipple.

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 8:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
WOW, thanks for the pic - V for Vendetta, excellent

Oh well, Fryphile, I´d stare him right at his Adam´s apple (Atari can look him almost straight in the eyes....)

May I make my choice for tomorrow right now, please (I may not find time tomorrow morning...)

3-7-44-17

Thanks a lot in advance!!

For Soupy Twist: roll on Friday!!

ClareBear

Posted Thu Apr 26th, 2007 9:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh well, Fryphile, I´d stare him right at his Adam´s apple (Atari can look him almost straight in the eyes....)

With my shitkicker boots on, probably, yeah.

brightondebs

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 12:00am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm newish here and much as I would love to go through every page in this topic I have RSI and it's way too painful. I got through loads but still don't understand where all these piccies come from. Someone please explain! Catch me up please (I feel like I came in midway through a season of Lost).

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 2:46am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I'm newish here and much as I would love to go through every page in this topic I have RSI and it's way too painful. I got through loads but still don't understand where all these piccies come from. Someone please explain! Catch me up please (I feel like I came in midway through a season of Lost).

Welcome to our den of Stepheniquity! A lot of these are from shows or movies that Stephen was in; others are from searching around the net. I have them all saved to my Photobucket account. That's about it, I guess. Stephen's always on the go, so there' never a shortage of pics. Is there a particular one you're wondering about?

Stay tuned and marvel at The Bent Nosed One.

Betsie

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 3:11am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
For Fryday,

3 3 3 3

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 11:20am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
3, 21, 48, 20

Has anyone done this one yet?

Soupy Twist

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 11:37am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My choice for today: 0-21-43-3