Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Apr 11th, 2010 11:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Me too, very much so. But, I have to say, even though he isn't talking or tweeting, since the end of March I can hear him breathing. He may not be saying anything but I can feel him there, so I know he is doing alright. Believe it or not, that helps. Just a week or so left. Boy is he going to get bombarded with love.

AC

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 12:29am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I'm also quite excited about Stephen being back on Twitter and all now that the time is getting closer. I joined Twitter in early January, and he was one of the first people I started following, only to find out that he wasn't going to be around for a while! I have to confess, I let out a rather whiny "Awwwww maaaaan!" when I saw that. So having him around a lot more is going to be a new experience for me, but a good one I'm sure.

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

nemelle

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 9:07am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

ginj said:
Me too, very much so. But, I have to say, even though he isn't talking or tweeting, since the end of March I can hear him breathing. He may not be saying anything but I can feel him there, so I know he is doing alright. Believe it or not, that helps. Just a week or so left. Boy is he going to get bombarded with love.

I second everything Ginj said. His return to Twitter will be a very happy moment for us all, and I know that every Fryed soul will do everything possible and impossible to make this moment pleasant for him too. Prepare your love-bombs, Fluffettes.

Here, more love from fry_ru - thanks again to the wonderful @TCrowfoot.

More gorgeous Stephen here.

Hope

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 11:35am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

His return to Twitter will be a happy day indeed. Like Ginj said, just knowing he's around is lovely.

Nemelle, what brilliant photos! Thanks for sharing.
I must say, I've never seen anyone look this sultry and sexy while leaning into a fridge full of lemons:

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 2:12pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hope you're not Lotteried out, because there are copious quantities of QI caps to go through. Sixteen episodes are TOO MUCH to handle at a time, so let's split it up into fourths. The numbers required this week are: 1-4, 1-10, then 1-20.

So 3-6-3 will get you kicked in the ouchies.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 2:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Good to see those without the watermark.

When life hands you lemons, Fry makes them sexy.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

nemelle

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 2:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Another lottery - squeee!
May I have 1-2-13, please?

nongenderous

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 2:53pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

4-9-19 please.

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 2:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
When life hands you lemons, Fry makes them sexy.

Great line.
Now, let me think, which sexy QI Stephen shall I ask for today. How about 4-10-12 (I was going to ask for 4-12-10, but caught myself ).

AC

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 3:00pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Let me see...3-9-18, please And no I don't think any of us are lotteried out

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

merryway

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 3:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

This is exciting ...

2-8-7 please

andrealein

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Hope said:
Nemelle, what brilliant photos! Thanks for sharing.
I must say, I've never seen anyone look this sultry and sexy while leaning into a fridge full of lemons:

Actually I have never seen anyone lean into a fridge full of lemons - sexy or not. But of course you're right!!! Rarrr.

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

gemini

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 3:20pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lottery? Oh no, not another one!!
Of course I'll play: 1-2-3

And all Stephen needs with a fridge full of lemons is a bottle of vodka.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 3:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

nemelle gets something adorable.

nongenderous gets somethign adorable.

Ginj gets something adorable.

AnCBeck gets something adorable.

merryway gets three panelistas for the price of one.

gemini gets something adorable.

gjhsu

Posted Mon Apr 12th, 2010 4:21pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

3-2-8, please, Mr. Phile!