Thanks for my pic, which was small but perfectly formed

My choice for today is 2, 2, 5, 20.

THanks a lot!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 10:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My choice for today is 2, 2, 5, 20.

The famous Piano Master Class sketch.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

brightondebs

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 10:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
ok, what is it that makes stephen so sexy?? I thought I was alone until stumbling in here. It made sense *I* think he's sexy as I'm just weird but now I discover all these other people think the same way! We have to admit he's not conventionally beautfiul so what is it?? Also, I really hate his hair right now. Damn it Stephen, sort it out!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 10:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
ok, what is it that makes stephen so sexy??

He has a well hung brain.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 1:51am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

And an even better hung tongue.

Frankly, I like odd-looking dudes. Especially if they're really tall. The taller and odder-looking the better. There are a lot of guys who are considered handsome, but really their faces are rather uninteresting. My best friend is of a similar opinion but takes it several steps further - she calls Johnny Depp "tofu".

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 8:54am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Frankly, I like odd-looking dudes. Especially if they're really tall. The taller and odder-looking the better. There are a lot of guys who are considered handsome, but really their faces are rather uninteresting. My best friend is of a similar opinion but takes it several steps further - she calls Johnny Depp "tofu".

X-D X-D
JD: TOO smooth... his surname alone makes me sneer al

What´s wrong with Stephen´s hair

jemmo

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 10:58am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Okay. Which hairstyle of Stephen's do you prefer ?

1. Very short

2.Slicked back

3.Slick AND floppy

4.Medium floppy

5. Medium no-flop

6. Medium messy

7.Long and wavy

8. Wildean

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 11:53am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Long and wavy, I think... or the very floppy style from Peter's Friends.

It's the man under the hair, though, that's the important thing.

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 11:56am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Oh, and... 2, 12, 14, 16

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 12:33pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
If we're still playing then:

0, 7, 2, 15

And an even better hung tongue.

It's the whole package. Personality counts for a lot. He seems so sweet, gentle and kind. He's very funny whether it be sketch comedy or off the cuff in interviews and on QI. He's also very intelligent and I don't mean that simply in a brainbox knowledgeable kind of way but also the opinions he puts across about various things. He's very reflective of his own inner workings and seems very honest about himself (even if he is the 'liar'). He's not afraid to show emotions as we've seen in both WDYTYA? and TSLOTMD. He has a wonderful way with words and has a good voice for playing around with language too. He looks so cuddly and glompable.

Assuming direct control...

jemmo

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 1:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Amyl_nitrate said:
It's the whole package. Personality counts for a lot. He seems so sweet, gentle and kind. He's very funny whether it be sketch comedy or off the cuff in interviews and on QI. He's also very intelligent and I don't mean that simply in a brainbox knowledgeable kind of way but also the opinions he puts across about various things. He's very reflective of his own inner workings and seems very honest about himself (even if he is the 'liar'). He's not afraid to show emotions as we've seen in both WDYTYA? and TSLOTMD. He has a wonderful way with words and has a good voice for playing around with language too. He looks so cuddly and glompable.

And he's got the softest-looking lips. Yum !

Betsie

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 1:50pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Thanks for Marmalade, Fryphile! I dig the ascot.

Stephen is sexy because:

Lips
Eyes
Hands
Voice
Teddy bearishness
Choice of material
Sense of humor about himself
Courage (like the Lion in Wizard of Oz)
Compassion
Intelligence
And you just imagine he would offer you a hug if you had a rotten day.

Including all the million reasons I left out for time and space, that is why Stephen is sexy.

Maniac

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 2:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I've missed something with the numbers.
Episode numbers? Scenes?
Something totally random?

Please help me, I'm confuzzled.

Oh, and I don't Stephen's hair long.
Medium - I think.

I can't wait for tomorrow night to see Kingdom again.
I am rather attracted to Stephen and feel very silly about it.
I should be old enough to leave it alone!!

I think I need a man.

stomper4x4

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 3:26pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Peter's Friends hair is my favorite, closely followed by medium messy.

Hmmmm why is Stephen sexy?

Probably because he thinks he isn't. That's one thing I like. And yet, there are things that he's very confident of: his knowledge, his opinion on how people should treat each other and parts of culture that he thinks are crap.

Physically I'd have to say the tallness and the broad shoulders are quite nice, as well as his eyes. There's something mysterioius about blue eyes that are dark...

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 3:55pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I don't find Stephen 'sexy', but I do find him immensely attractive in lots of other ways. He looks so gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely. I guess what I'm trying to say is: I don't find him to be 'relationship material' but rather 'friendly confidant material'.