Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 7:45pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Get in line, Fryphile... X-D X-D X-D

Ladies first....

I wish you weren´t so specific, jemmo LADIES first, now that counts me out then....

Could we perhaps change is to "age before beauty?" (no offence, but that would definitely secure me a place waaaayyy before Fryphile )

boffinbabe12

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 7:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I might purchase it off amazon... in fact that isn't such a bad idea......

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 8:57pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
What are those pictures from FryPhile?!

Assuming direct control...

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 9:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Sorry, I hate myself for doing this, Fryphile, but may I tell amyl-nitrate, please, Fryphilie, PLEASE, may I, may I, yes?????

wilde WILDE WILDE WILDER WILDESTEST WILDE *swoons*

Aoibheann

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 9:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
X-D

Cool film (!)

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 9:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Sorry, I hate myself for doing this, Fryphile, but may I tell amyl-nitrate, please, Fryphilie, PLEASE, may I, may I, yes?????

wilde WILDE WILDE WILDER WILDESTEST WILDE *swoons*

No not those pics, I mean the later ones. Those aren't from Wilde! Ahh damn they weren't posted by FryPhile but by jemmo. This is what I get for posting a response much later than when I first looked at the pictures, I forgot. :-//

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 9:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Jemmo's pics are from The Discovery of Heaven a/k/a The Discovery of Stephen's Heterosexuality.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

brightondebs

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 10:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Jemmo's pics are from The Discovery of Heaven a/k/a The Discovery of Stephen's Heterosexuality.
oh my god, how did I miss this movie??????!!!!!
Argh! Stephen, I'm waiting!

Phlizz

Posted Mon Apr 30th, 2007 11:10pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
The Discovery of Heaven a/k/a The Discovery of Stephen's Heterosexuality.

*sighs* Either way - you're depriving *someone* of him - which just isn't fair! Oh well as long as that person isn't *me*, what do I care? *giggles*

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue May 1st, 2007 2:39pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
A one . . .

And a two . . .

And that’s it.

Why is Oscar wearing a shirt We want Oscar nipples (!) (!) (!) (!)

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Phlizz

Posted Tue May 1st, 2007 4:16pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day
Why is Oscar wearing a shirt We want Oscar nipples (!) (!) (!) (!)
X-D

Well, nipples or no nipples

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Wed May 2nd, 2007 12:23am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
I've found my favourite Stephen hairstyle!!

By the way... is fryarchives (the YouTube user) on this board? I got these pictures from their upload of a HIGNFY episode.

filliamhmuffin

Posted Wed May 2nd, 2007 1:41am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

I find it difficult to wish that Mr. Fry were other than he is.

First of all, sometimes it feels like dodging sexual advances from men is like dodging bullets while walking through a battlefield blindfolded. Not that I don't occasionally appreciate how easy it is to get laid because of this, but in general it makes becoming friends with straight guys frustrating, and its a pretty rare specimen of male that actually turns my head towards the pursuit of something more.

Secondly, being a fan is all about identifying with a celebrity. For me, being an outcast in some fundamental way is a thing I identify with, and successful outcasts who maintain their humanity and grace despite the slings and arrows of public opinion are particularly attractive to me--they are beacons of hope. Also, I'm bisexual and female and primarily attracted to girls, but at the same time, I identify with gay men in a way I don't with any other group of people. My friends all know I'm actually a gay man trapped in a bisexual woman's body. Does that make sense? No. But it's true just the same. I wish I could explain it better.

Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to f- the brains out of a guy, or wanting circumstances to be such that the probability of it actually happening goes up. I enjoy the pictures and the enthusiastic responses they get too! I just wanted to express my admiration for Mr Fry--it can't be easy to be yourself while in the public eye.

Phlizz

Posted Wed May 2nd, 2007 9:09am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
My friends all know I'm actually a gay man trapped in a bisexual woman's body. Does that make sense? NoThat makes perfect sense. I suppose that's the advantage of being on a board like this!

And filliamhmuffin about Mr Fry - Ngh *screws up face* You know you're right, I don't think I have to tell you that. I think, though, that none of us is really hoping that Mr Fry will actually wake up one day and say "Hmm, I think I'd like to have a relationship with a woman" (although I'm sure it would be much more flowery than that anyway ;))
I think we'd all be very shocked and be like Nooooo! Because as you said, it is who he is and it's something that we love him for.

However, a girl can dream! There's nothing wrong with a bit of harmless fantasy - after all - how many of us would actually be in with a chance if indeed he were straight?! (No offense intended to anyone - I love you all ! :-D) So I think that that's all it is for us - we're not wishing he were different or trying to change him, we just like to fall into the big fluffy cushions of our fantasy worlds every now and again

jemmo

Posted Wed May 2nd, 2007 9:27am Post subject: Fry-A-Day
[quote="Phlizz"]
However, a girl can dream! There's nothing wrong with a bit of harmless fantasy - after all - how many of us would actually be in with a chance if indeed he were straight?! (No offense intended to anyone - I love you all ! :-D) So I think that that's all it is for us - we're not wishing he were different or trying to change him, we just like to fall into the big fluffy cushions of our fantasy worlds every now and again

Absolutely right, Phlizz ! That's a spot on way of describing it.

With respect, most of us wouldn't stand a chance with him anyway - even if he was so inclined. For many, it is a geographical thing and for some, it may be age difference. I'm probably closer in age to him than a lot of the posters here and living in England helps. However, at this point realism kicks in. And at the end of the day, Stephen is Stephen and we love him for it.

I think there's a thing about women liking gay men (for lots of reasons which I won't go into here). It's very easy to fancy a gay man and sigh over him, wishing things were otherwise. But to wish a gay man to be heterosexual is wanting to change his very essence and that's not right - and we know it.

So it's back to the dreaming....and loving Stephen for all the things he is, not the things he ISN'T !!!!