Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Sheghi

Posted Sat Aug 14th, 2010 11:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

So, I did this today to procrastinate my Accounting revision. Many of you have already
seen this & I decided to give it an ever-lasting home here on F-A-D. I also would like to
thank y'all for your kind support of my dreadful painting ability. I hope it gets better
as time goes by. This is infact the 1st time I decided to paint Stephen!

.. & I ask as askingly as I might, this ask; Please Mr. Music, Will You Play? ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Twitter: @sheghi

AC

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 12:43am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Sheghi, that is adorable! You're going to send it to him, right? (If you haven't already)

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

Sheghi

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 1:07am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Thnx Yes, I DMed him earlier this evening & he seemed to have liked it I'm working on a better version of this atm as a birthday present but unfortunately have to post it after his b.day since these days I have to study for a very important exam which is coincided with his birthday on 24th (just my luck!!) ... but I guess that's OK after all ...

.. & I ask as askingly as I might, this ask; Please Mr. Music, Will You Play? ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Twitter: @sheghi

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 7:22am Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Sheghi said:

Yes, I DMed him earlier this evening & he seemed to have liked it

He's such a darling! WOO HOO!!!

The drawing is simply adorable, - the colours and the style all reminds me of some Picasso paintings. Really.

I didn't mean crooked lines or weird faces - it's just the joy of complexions

Thanks, Sheghi x

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 1:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

pebbles said:
edit: no idea why I've sodded up quoting the photo. It was missing, I went back and pasted it back into my post, and the computer took it out a second time . We don't always see eye to eye but this is a new one!

It's not just you, pebbles. I can't repost incky's pics either, I am thinking it may have something to do with the location of her photo site, but I really have no idea.

Thanks for ghostly Stephen, Fryphile. I love that video; I think Stephen looks very sexy in it.

nemelle

Member *

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 1:29pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Lovely drawing, Sheghi! I'm not surprised that Stephen liked it too.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 2:34pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

OMLP Brilliantly colored picture! Love him sharing eyes. Fantastic and artistic.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 2:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Might as well post the non-ghostly Stephen.

*reading Fry/Laurie slash fiction*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gemini

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 4:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:
/blockquote>

THIS!!!!!

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 6:31pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

*lick*

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 6:48pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Fryphile said:

I´m supposed to work, but this picture is too distracting. Stephen doesn´t look older than 25 in this picture. Dear dream fairy, if I should ever dream of Stephen, please let him look and smile like this on second thought: it really doesn´t matter what he looks like, as he´s always gorgeous - but let him haunt me in a dream

nemelle

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 16th, 2010 1:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Viewed FAD at work. In trouble again. Story of my life.

Flickr is hot today too.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 16th, 2010 1:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

In case you missed it, this week's theme is Stephen appearing on "An Audience With Bob Monkhouse", which can be downloaded HERE. It's a pretty big file, and Stephen asks only one question and is seen laughing a lot. Still, a funny show.

The plan is to post a gif from the show on one day, and have the individual pics posted the following day.

Here's a puppy bear getting tickled behind the ear.

pebbles

Posted Mon Aug 16th, 2010 2:05pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

^watched that too...sadly these events (where everybody is giddy about there being so many "celebrities" in one room) make me feel very ill indeed, so it's nice to have one of the relevant bits to look at without searching through the rest .

Fryphile said:

Heeee . Whatever he's doing in that strange blue box, he's doing it adorably.

Soph

Posted Mon Aug 16th, 2010 2:36pm Post subject: Fry-A-Day

Oh, lovely, Fryphile. (: And thanks for the download link, watched half of it this morning. Bless him.
Stephen was funnier than Monkhouse although I'm ever so slighty biased.

Photobucket