Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Wed Jul 21st, 2010 7:16am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I'm not sure if such a Thread has already existed before on Forum, I just wanted to give it a try.

I called it Fry-A-Night. I'll explain to you why.

Nobody's made it a secret that from time to time - they dream Fry. I know, I do! Since we've been sharing pictures of Stephen, our opinions and thoughts, - why not share a Fry dream? I'm fully aware that some of us are not native speakers, so I can already predict shyness in the air. Well. I feel personally challenged, too.

BUT.

As Stephen once said: "Words are your birthright. Don’t be afraid of it, don’t let anyone bully you into believing that there are rules and secrets of grammar... Just let the words fly from your lips and your pen..."

So, if you feel like sharing with other Fluffettes - let's share and enjoy, shall we? Also, feel free to make stuff up if there's nothing to share

I'll start first in the next post...

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Wed Jul 21st, 2010 7:37am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Yesterday night I had a sort of military dream about Stephen.

It was a warm summer night, and we actually were kissing under the olive trees. Goddamn, he's a good kisser!

And suddenly we heard someone telling from the radio that the war between Greece and Germany had just burst out. Weird, I know lol.

I was so crying when seeing him off at the train station, remember that he looked jolly handsome in a military uniform (like this )

He showed me 6 iPhones and promised to tweet from the war battles lol. The dream ended up us kissing again (of course!) and I also gave him a tiny lily (like one from our site banner). That's it.

looking forward to reading yours, Fluffies...

nongenderous

Posted Wed Jul 21st, 2010 7:59am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

My latest Fry dream was a combined Fry/Twitter dream, and it's über lame compared to your dreams; I dreamt that he changed his avatar. Into something more personal and in colour; like the ones he had before the black and white photo shoot picture he's had for a very long time.

susanstewart1

Posted Wed Jul 21st, 2010 1:23pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

My sister (who isn't a fluffette) dreams about Stephen alot, usually I'm in the dream, the last one she had was that she bumped into Stephen in Aberdeen city centre and was trying to convince him to hang out with her and me. When she said my name he replied, ah well I know her that's why I'm here to see sooz.
She then said, I got of a bus and seem un-phased by the fact I'm in town meeting up with Stephen Fry, and she said she felt an idiot for not realising he was my "mate"
I don't know what this says about my sisters feelings towards me, she seems to have me as an equal to
Stephen, (I'm sooooo bloomin not) very flattering though.
I love my sister Meg.

"An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them."
Stephen Fry

AC

Posted Wed Jul 21st, 2010 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

The first dream of mine that Stephen ever appeared in wasn't a terribly juicy one (lol) but it was very bizarre. He was performing my wedding ceremony, which was being held in a room that looked an awful lot like my high school. I was getting married to a male friend of mine, whom I was required to marry and quickly divorce so that I could get married to my actual boyfriend. Stephen agreed to keep everyone entertained after the wedding so I could take care of that, and he was a big hit with everyone there. A highly symbolic dream, I think--the only analytical detail I'll bore you with is that I think Stephen being there means I'm hoping that one day we'll be good enough friends for me to invite him to my wedding.

There's another dream I could share, but I think I am too shy.

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Wed Jul 21st, 2010 5:18pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Thanks for sharing, Fluffies!

Mind you, Thread doesn't actually "insist" on necessarily erotic Fry dreams, no

But Hugh is sharing his anyway

andrealein

Posted Wed Jul 21st, 2010 9:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I do have Fry dreams, but I can't remember my dreams very clearly. Though there was another thread like this one somewhere and I posted something. But I don't know what it was.
I don't have erotic Fry dreams. I can vaguely remember sitting together closely and just talking. Profound conversations, I'm very eloquent and my English is really good. And I can feel we're soulmates.
Sorry, I'm boring.

I am not a Russian spy, cross my heart and hope to die.

AC

Posted Thu Jul 22nd, 2010 3:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Andrealein, you're not boring. Sitting close to Stephen and having a profound conversation with him would be a dream come true for any of us!

As for me, I decided to stop being shy. This dream actually amused me more than anything else, so here goes. There was some sort of party going on at my house, and I was in the hallway talking to my boyfriend. Suddenly, Stephen appeared out of nowhere and asked if he could "borrow" me for a moment. I was a bit stunned, but I excused myself and followed him into another room. When we got there, he starting kissing me! At first I stopped him and was all "Hey, what the hell are you doing?!?!?!" But Stephen proved too irresistible and we ended up kissing again. It was wonderful, though I was worrying about how to explain it to my boyfriend if he found out. That's all I remember from that dream.

Now, here's to hoping Stephen never sees this thread, because otherwise my face will turn a rather unflattering shade of red and I will cry from embarrassment. LOL

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Jul 22nd, 2010 7:37pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

inckognito said:

Mmm, this would be close to my Fry dream, just with a little less talking. I think I may print this out and put it over my bed to see if that helps.

Soph

Posted Thu Jul 22nd, 2010 7:54pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Lolling but loving the Frydreams thus far. ;)) We do have a similar thread but the title is no where near as good as this one! If you found that thread you'd find alot of embarrassing stuff from me. Please, don't look.

I always dream he's my teacher. Also dreamt he was a fellow college student. And he was very protective of me.. Come to think of it, it was alot like Twilight, LOL. Oh my days..

Photobucket

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Thu Jul 22nd, 2010 9:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Stephen in Beijing is most dream-inspiring.

I wish I could "see" him tonight cycling in circles under my windows, with a front basket full of flowers

Seriously, he is so sexy on that damn bike!

Mandibles

Posted Fri Jul 23rd, 2010 12:04am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I have a rather horrifying recurring dream where there is a fire in the QI studio and I have to get Stephen out. The middle of the dream varies, from leading a whole troop of scared people, to just he and I running down corridors filled with smoke. However, the start and the end of the dream are ALWAYS the same.

It starts with a regular recording, with myself up in the lighting rigging looking down at the audience. Next thing there is a MASSIVE explosion from the top studio exit area, which sends the curtains/chairs/audience alight. The events after that moment tend to vary.

The end of the dream is always me getting my leg stuck in the floor just before the exit so I physically shove Stephen out of the door into the street. He falls, lands on his front and as he turns around to look back over his shoulder, his face is the last thing I see before the doorframe/building collapse on-top of me. Thats when I wake up with a massive OMG!JUMP (You know that feeling, as if you've just fallen but are lying in your bed? I think its called a myoclomic jerk or something)

How strange to have a nightmare where what you feel afterwards is relief. This dream occurs with such frequency - i just hope it's not a sign of things to come! I'd much rather predict the winning lottery numbers than my untimely demise.

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

AC

Posted Fri Jul 23rd, 2010 2:26am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Mandibles, we need to get you a less scary recurring dream about Stephen!

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Fri Jul 23rd, 2010 1:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Mandibles said:

I have a rather horrifying recurring dream where there is a fire in the QI studio and I have to get Stephen out.

I'd have been crying a bit after I woke up, I guess. Such a touching, although a bit scary dream.

Thanks for sharing, Mandibles

Soph

Posted Fri Jul 23rd, 2010 3:06pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

That sounds scary, Mandibles. I've had a dream where a building has fallen to the ground while I've been in there.

I dreamt last night I spotted Stephen on that bike. I couldn't believe it was him, so I chased after him. Shouting his name, but have you ever dreamt you can't hear your own voice?, well that happened. I caught up with him, however a crowd started to gather round him, so we spoke rather breifly, he looked quite busy and important.

Photobucket