Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sat Jul 24th, 2010 4:40am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Not particularly a FryDream, but so vivid and intense it was, so that I thought I should share.

I dreamt that I was holding a real, beating heart in my hands and I was supposed to put it back. However, when I woke up I couldn't remember who I was supposed to put it back into...

Elbow21

Posted Fri Jul 30th, 2010 10:22am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I once had a dream with him in....
I was in this safari jeep with these strangers.We were in Africa and we saw these elephants charging at us.We got out and ran off but we were chased y them .We then stood still and the elephants ran off.I then was in I am a celebrity!We were in this well light (though there were no obvious lights) cave.Stephen was the runner and he came up and said "You wanna see him?"He then lead me through this leaf hanging down things and Hugh Laurie was sat on this rock.
Hugh said (in his american accent) "You wanna auto?"
I think it meant autograph and then I hugged him breifly and woke up.
I also had another fry dream but if I even hinted what it was about I think I might get banned...

My name is Sophie!

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Wed Aug 4th, 2010 8:13am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Elbow21 said:

...I also had another fry dream but if I even hinted what it was about I think I might get banned...

Right. Hence I always limit myself to a picture

darjeelingdarling

Posted Wed Aug 4th, 2010 9:14am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Hello! Hughsanstewart1 told me to post here, so here I am. I'm the girl with the pipe and the bowler in the lovely sketch vid!

I've had two dreams about Stephen Fry, and he was Doctor Who in both of them. The first one was a few years ago, and he crashlanded the TARDIS in my living room. Then he came out and pretended that he had been there all along, and that he had no idea why I had a massive blue box in my living room. He kept pacing around and ordered me to make him some coffee. I only had instant, and he was really pissed off (imagine Melchett when Speckled Jim died). I tried to make the french press work, and Stephen yelled at me for not knowing how to do it, because everyone in the world knows that except me. It was really upsetting!

The second one was last night, Stephen was still the Doctor and it still involved coffeee. But in this one I was Sherlock Holmes and Watson's magical MPREG baby, and I had to solve a mystery involving his coat and a french press, I can't remember why. The coat was missing, anyway, and he was really upset about it because it was his favourite coat and a committee from my university had given it to him for some reason. But this time Stephen told me I could never drink wine ever again if I couldn't solve the mystery, and especially not German wine. If I tried to argue, he made booming noises at me. Then I woke up.

I hope this doesn't mean Stephen would be annoyed with me if he met me!

AC

Posted Thu Aug 5th, 2010 2:52pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Just had a Fry dream--well, he was only in my dream for a minute or so but still. Amidst everything else that was going on, I found him sitting in a chair someplace. I sat down in a nearby chair, and some random guy came up to Stephen and handed him a copy of Stephen Fry in America and started saying things like, "Oh you'd really like this guy...he's really into Macs..." This went on for a bit, and Stephen was very polite and didn't say anything to the guy, while I stayed in my chair trying not to laugh. After the guy left, I moved closer to Stephen (very calmly, strangely enough). My throat was very dry so I could barely talk, but I managed to say to him, "As if you don't know who Stephen Fry is!" and winked. He smiled amusedly, and then I impulsively kissed him on the cheek and walked away. He looked very surprised but pleased.

Incky, I first saw that photo when Jezzer did the Discovery of Heaven lottery in F-A-D. Haven't thought of Stephen the same way since!

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Aug 5th, 2010 5:32pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

inckognito said:
Right. Hence I always limit myself to a picture

Ooh, We wouldn't mind a video of your "dream" if you had one.

Midsomerlover

Posted Thu Aug 5th, 2010 6:28pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I've only ever dreamed of Stephen once. It wasn't anything special - all I remember is that we were in the middle of a huge crowd, just him and me, after which two security guards took us and led us to a nearby building, were we sat down. That's it really. Then I woke up.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

Sheghi

Posted Fri Aug 6th, 2010 2:34am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

well I dreamt of him only once. It was a simple dream and nothing special really. It went like this >

My dad, my mom & I were in the car driving when suddenly I saw Stephen passing by in the street and I asked my dad to pull over so we could give him a ride. So my dad pulled over and I called his name. He came close to the car and had this perplexed look in his eyes not knowing what we wanted from him .. it was an odd moment .. I told him that if he fancies we can give him a ride. He looked at me and then looked at my mom who was sitting in the passenger's seat at the front & at that moment I got so angry with my mom just because she came with us and occupied the front seat - poor mom now that I think of it - .. Anyway, Stephen didn't let us giving him a ride saying he'd rather walk, but as he was saying this he put his right hand into his left coat pocket and brought out a shiny pen. He gave me his pen telling me to keep it .. I was amazed & shocked as I didn't asked for it .. we drove on and later the same day we met him again in an art exhibition where he mostly was talking to my dad, leaving me feeling *gutted* ..

When I woke up I let myself decipher it as:
by giving me his pen, maybe he meant that one day I'd be as great a writer as ..

I know, I KNOW. Wishful Thinking .. but then again I'm still young so there is no prob with that I think

.. & I ask as askingly as I might, this ask; Please Mr. Music, Will You Play? ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Twitter: @sheghi

AC

Posted Fri Aug 27th, 2010 4:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Last night I dreamed that a lot of people were talking about Stephen because it was discovered that he was able to cure people of minor illnesses and injuries just by spending time with them. None of the fluffettes were the least bit surprised at this news!

"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." -Oscar Wilde

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Sep 18th, 2010 2:04pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Last night I had a dream that Stephen sent me a half dozen roses covered in purple sugar crystals. And before Fryphile asks it was the roses that were covered in sprinkles not Stephen. Very odd indeed.

Stepherweps

Posted Sat Sep 18th, 2010 7:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I actually had a dream about Stephen a few night back, sadly I can't remember much about it. It was after seeing his show, I'm pretty sure that it was something to do with a school, and possibly him being my teacher, needless to say, that would have made me very happy...

Steph.

If you are a tweeter, and wanna follow me, I'm @Stepherweps on twitter.

gjhsu

Posted Sun Sep 19th, 2010 2:25pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I dreamt this morning that Stephen, Hugh, Jim Broadbent, and the gang were in the midst of making a new episode of Saturday Night Fry. There was a lot of chattering on how to record which bits - it was a full production!

If only they would in real life.

Stepherweps

Posted Sun Sep 19th, 2010 4:41pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I had a dream last night, that I stumbled upon Stephen randomly ever time he wrote a new book, nothing awfully exciting, just him and I chatting about his books, and me speaking of my admiration towards him. Although, he did take me for a drive in his black cab, which was cool.

Steph.

If you are a tweeter, and wanna follow me, I'm @Stepherweps on twitter.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Oct 16th, 2010 1:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Stephen showed up in my dream last night. I was taking a friend I went to High School with to the airport to catch a plane. While there we met another high school friend who was picking up a third high school friend and her husband, who were flying in. It started snowing and we all ended up in a smallish waiting room, and we were talking about High School reunions. Then the man who was sitting in the corner joined in and it was Stephen. I started talking to him about his reunions and introduced him to everyone. Then I woke up. LOL

TripsOverHisCats

Posted Sat Oct 16th, 2010 2:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I had this dream, about a week ago, with him in it. Weird stuff... A friend of mine gave me a book she had borrowed from someone, and I was supposed to bring it back. On the long bicycle ride there I lost that book; it fell into a river or something along those lines. Which was when I realised that it was very valuable and completely irreplaceable for the owner. I went to the owners house anyway, and Stephen Fry opened the door, and I had to explain to him that I just lost one of his early Oscar Wilde prints... I woke up as soon as I opened my mouth to speak, and felt slightly embarrassed for the better part of the morning... for losing a book in a dream.

If, with the literate, I am
Impelled to try an epigram,
I never seek to take the credit;
We all assume that Oscar said it.
* Dorothy Parker