Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

TheDuchess24

Posted Mon Dec 27th, 2010 6:11pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Last night I had my first Fry related dream EVER. Obviously I was very pleased about it, but my dreams always tend to be somewhat strange and so this one was no different:

Basically in my dream I was lying awake in bed in the early hours of the morning when Stephen came into my bedroom dressed as the Duke of Wellington saying "Love is actually all around," over and over again.

Then I tried to steal his hat so he shouted at me and morphed into a young Vincent Price...

And I know other stuff happened BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE REST.

A 17 year old girl from Hampshire with an unhealthy obsession for many things, including the irritatingly unavailable Mr Fry. Will most certainly attempt to kidnap him in the future and force him to marry me.

I apologize in advance, Stephen. ;)

'I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul.' - Bram Stoker.

My blog can be found here!

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Jan 16th, 2011 9:01am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Lovely dream from some Tumblr user

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun Jan 16th, 2011 2:58pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Haha,what a great dream. I love the idea of making muffins with Stephen.

misprofessioned

Posted Thu Feb 24th, 2011 2:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Why is this poor thread buried... no one dreams anymore?

Anyways I had a wonderful dream where I was watching cricket with Stephen in a huge stadium.. and Dhoni was hitting sixers continuously and Stephen was swearing madly(also very cutely)and I was standing beside him and jumping and cheering.... it was somehow mixed up with watching the game on tv sitting in the stadium and Stephen was also on the expert panel and I couldn't talk to him because he was actually on tv even if he was sitting beside me but he wasn't swearing on tv. He was being very charming........ ok..I think I lost track of it..

Dreams somehow always make sense when they are inside your head...and I'm probably obsessing too much about World Cup!!

ginj

Member *

Posted Thu Feb 24th, 2011 10:14pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

You are right, dreams always do make perfect sense when they are happening. And watching a cricket match with Stephen sounds like the perfect kind of dream.

Apple

Posted Thu Feb 24th, 2011 10:51pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

For some reason I was in Blackwing Descent in World of Warcraft (think metal, lava pits, fire, dragons, purple mood lighting (wtf I know)). I wasn't my character, I was myself, and everyone else were their characters. And then out of nowhere Stephen Fry shows up and starts to pull groups of monsters and kept wiping us. That's game talk for grabbing everything that will attack us and then those same things keep killing everyone.
And then someone got pulled by the leg by a 'lava monster' (if you play, that'd be Ragnaros) and... Fry talked the monster to death. I was so lost, even in my own dream. We kicked him from the group and were able to continue the raid. Until Jon Stewart showed up and kept taunting the boss. Goddamnit.

Honest to god, ducks are rapists. Also, dolphins.

ErithWolf

Posted Tue Mar 1st, 2011 8:15pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I have never dreamed about Fry :'( I wish I will someday ;/

~ The love that dare not speak it's name.

ErithWolf

Posted Wed Mar 2nd, 2011 7:05am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Sorry for doublepost but... I dreamed about Fry this night! I was in Japan by some odd occasion and he was on TV talking about some swedish war! X) He was so cool, sitting there in a wig that looked like something Ludwig XIV could wear XD Haha he was so cute and I got so angry because there was a japanese father who changed program!
So I was forced to watch anything else and then I woke up by my alarm X)

~ The love that dare not speak it's name.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Sun Mar 13th, 2011 8:14am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Sweet

ghostmadlittlemiss

Posted Tue Mar 15th, 2011 4:21am Post subject: Fry-A-Night

gadgetgirl said:
I ummed and aahhed about whether to share this or not, but it's very rare I have a celeb dream so might as well use the opportunity!

Basically we were all meeting up again at another book signing. Not sure what the book was. I was in line and when it was my turn Stephen told me very politely I might want to look in the next room. Which I did and there was a very nice buffet there, along with a few of you. Then I woke up. That's it. That's bloody it. Who the hell dreams about one of their heroes giving them quiche and an inoffensive glass of red wine?

You think that's bad? I deliver pizzas for Domino's and once had a dream about Alan Rickman. Was it anything naughty? Oh no, I dreamt I was delivering a pizza to him. I think I need a new job.

Slightly more on topic, I think I dreamt about Stephen yesterday morning just before I woke up. I remember wandering around London with him and then having a conversation with him on Twitter afterwards but that's about it.
Kayleigh

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Wed Sep 21st, 2011 7:30pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

And again, a lovely Fry-dream sneaked from Tumblr

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 22nd, 2011 1:46pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Sounds like the typical self-effacing thing Stephen would say

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

ginj

Member *

Posted Mon Dec 26th, 2011 5:40pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I had a dream about Stephen last night, well sort of. We, the Fluffettes, were all going on a trip together. And Stephen was picking us all up in a van. And everyone kept telling me to be sure I was ready and not to keep Stephen waiting (I am notorious for always being late). When Stephen pulled up (he was driving and it was a right-hand drive van) I was still repacking my bag, because I had changed my mind about what I was going to take. And Incky and Fryphile and gjhsu jump out of the van and ran into my house and were throwing things into my bag to make me hurry up. Just as Stephen was about to get out and come in himself, we closed my bag and we all ran out to the van and it took off. The van was filled with other Fluffettes. I don't know where we were all going, I hope I find out tonight.

inckognito

Inactive

Posted Tue Dec 27th, 2011 6:17pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

Aww, what a sweet dream <3

Stefi

Posted Wed Dec 28th, 2011 2:43pm Post subject: Fry-A-Night

I was reading some of this thread yesterday and the day before and was sad because I didn't recall ever to have dreamt of Stephen. But that changed tonight!
First I dreamt that I was seeing a rather weird episode of QI. But in the next "scene" I was walking through town(Linz, in Austria). There I suddenly saw Stephen, followed by some fans(probably fluffettes, though I've never been able to quite work out what exactly that word stands for^^). Well, I joined, of course and we all talked to Stephen and each other a bit. Then, for some reason, he asked me if I would come to McDonalds with him in the evening. It was like he randomly picked anyone. And it happened to be me!
When I arrived there, my mother was there too, although she claimed that it was a coincident because my brother was eating there too. But he never arrived. Then Stephen came and after he had said hallo to some old lady outside who seemed to have recognised him, he went in and we three sat at the table and talked. (We were four for one short moment for some reason) We actually talked, I don't remeber, about what, but I remember that there was a real conversation not just the dream-typical "We talked". Sometimes we used english and sometimes german. I remember admiring his good german skills^^ My mum sometimesd said slightly emberassing things but he was lovely and all went well.
But suddenly he was gone and I got some lovely goodbye-SMSes. Just as I was writing to reply him, I woke up.
I was really glad not have woken earlier!

That was at about 5am, and I got up and wrote down a short summary of the dream. I was so happy!

But how the heck did my mother get into that dream??

We are talking of the idea of beauty, and the beauty of ideas.

@Giggi_1