Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Canzonett

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 10:29am Post subject: Fry Shop?!
It's worthwhile to enter this little virtual habitat of Fry via the index page from time to time. I just discovered a new category in the menu there, "shop". Clicking on it leads you to a nearly empty page adorned just with the words "Exciting, so exciting." What are we to expect from this claim of excitement?

Soupy Twist

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 10:52am Post subject: Fry Shop?!
already discussed here.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 1:07pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!
It's worthwhile to enter this little virtual habitat of Fry via the index page from time to time. I just discovered a new category in the menu there, "shop". Clicking on it leads you to a nearly empty page adorned just with the words "Exciting, so exciting." What are we to expect from this claim of excitement?

i would laugh my ass off if that was the shop. or if it sold intangible things...

ClareBear

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 5:41pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!
I know what's going on.

Britannicus

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 5:52pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!
Aaaaannnndddd???

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Canzonett

Posted Mon Oct 8th, 2007 10:52pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!

And now there's even Atari murmuring mysterious mutterings into her hopefully non-existent beard.

*SLAP*

ClareBear

Posted Tue Oct 9th, 2007 8:35pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!
Oops. Hit edit and not quote.

You get the idea.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Oct 9th, 2007 8:49pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!
Please let us rent Stephen by the hour.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Oct 10th, 2007 7:52am Post subject: Fry Shop?!

Stephen is a gentleman, gentlemen cannot be rent by the hour or any unit of time... X-D

But I wonder whether - if he should ever pop in to have a look around his forum - HE would like to spend any unit of time with any of the forum members

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Oct 10th, 2007 1:13pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh snap!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Wed Oct 10th, 2007 2:54pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!

Stephen is a gentleman, gentlemen cannot be rent by the hour or any unit of time... X-D

Of course he is the peerlessly perfect gentleman. I was merely suggesting that in the allotted 60 minute time, one could perhaps go to a museum with Stephen, or play chess with him, or enjoy a quick Latin lesson.

What did you think I meant?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Oct 10th, 2007 3:26pm Post subject: Fry Shop?!
Of course he is the peerlessly perfect gentleman. I was merely suggesting that in the allotted 60 minute time, one could perhaps go to a museum with Stephen, or play chess with him, or enjoy a quick Latin lesson.

What did you think I meant?

*perhaps*

you are not trying to put silly thoughts into my head, are you?