Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

gjhsu

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 12:18am Post subject: Fucking hell
I want to club some baby seals at the moment.

That is all.

Help

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 12:02pm Post subject: Fucking hell

I'm assuming you don't actually want to do that??

I don't suppose you feel like letting us know what the problem is?

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 3:32pm Post subject: Fucking hell

Wassup?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

gjhsu

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 5:18pm Post subject: Fucking hell
I'm in an awful, depressive mood. There's no work available for what I do, so I'm looking for a change. My parents are calling every few days telling me to look for work (yes, I know al-fucking-ready). My local friends are ignoring my subtle pleas for companionship. I'm thinking of going to the local community college to pick up some new skills in the fall, but that doesn't solve the no-work issue, and the bloody, dirty need for money. Horribly unlucky timing for a heavy bout of depression to smack me up the head.

It's awful when even Wodehouse can't stir the loins of joy, so I had to put the book down wherein I could enjoy it later.

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 6:10pm Post subject: Fucking hell
Best of luck, George. I honestly do sympathize with people trying to get a foothold in today's economy. Hope things turn around for you soon.

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 6:27pm Post subject: Fucking hell
That's too bad. You have my pinkest sympathies. If only you could sell Baldrick's body for money.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

michael

Posted Tue Jul 14th, 2009 9:56pm Post subject: Fucking hell
I'm in an awful, depressive mood. There's no work available for what I do, so I'm looking for a change. My parents are calling every few days telling me to look for work (yes, I know al-fucking-ready). My local friends are ignoring my subtle pleas for companionship. I'm thinking of going to the local community college to pick up some new skills in the fall, but that doesn't solve the no-work issue, and the bloody, dirty need for money. Horribly unlucky timing for a heavy bout of depression to smack me up the head.

It's awful when even Wodehouse can't stir the loins of joy, so I had to put the book down wherein I could enjoy it later.

i hear ya.

i don't know why some parents will hear millions of news stories about the economy and the negative job growth, and yet still lay on the guilt if someone can't land a job.

and i'm sorry your friends are acting all busy!

you know i told you about americorps on twitter but if you have any questions holler at me. it is also a way to learn new skills (for me, i'd never worked in an office...now i will have experience in that and also writing grants, supervising events, etc.) and i have free health insurance, too.

do you do any volunteer work? doesn't pay but it will give you some routine and you might feel useful and needed...as well as meet people. You are ALWAYS useful and needed, but it's so hard to feel that when unemployed, yknow?

i hope something shows up soon!

and Fryphile you are cracking me up.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name