Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Tue May 22nd, 2007 8:19am Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?

My accent is quite well spoken, but not well spoken. I pronounce most of the letters in words, but do not have received pronounciation. Maybe a bit Southern, as i lived there a while too.

Thanks, trouser material, now I know....
You pronounce most of the letters in words - that´s a good start I have met quite a few people who don´t, which makes the life of someone like me a little difficult But I find most accents charming...

Emma18

Posted Wed Jun 27th, 2007 11:26pm Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?
Any dates on filming for series 2?I may make it back to England again this summer and it'd be awesome to see any filming or actually spot Stephen or Tony!

Found this today http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?bra.....3A55%3A493

Anyone know if they are asking for extras again? Now that would be awsome to do!!

ClareBear

Posted Thu Jun 28th, 2007 7:17am Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?
I might mosey along with me camera....

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Jun 28th, 2007 8:22am Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?

Anyone know if they are asking for extras again? Now that would be awsome to do!!

Thanks for the link, emma!!

Like you, I´d love to be an extra, if only to see Stephen in "action" once in my life (apart from QI, that is ) and to see how things work on a film set, must be interesting... but what ARE the chances :'(

Emma18

Posted Thu Jun 28th, 2007 9:38am Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?
I know :'( Might try and go 'on holiday' to Norfolk around filming time

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Jun 28th, 2007 10:02am Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?
I know :'( Might try and go 'on holiday' to Norfolk around filming time

Cunning plan, emma
Unfortunately (actually, no) I´ll be on the continent part of July and in August I am going to Durham for a weekend, not exactly near Norfolk - bad timing... And not having my own transport would make the journey a bit cumbersome anyway, so I have come to accept the fact that it´s not going to happen ever ... there are worse things in life

Emma18

Posted Thu Jun 28th, 2007 12:25pm Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?
Ahhh you never know Gerti, if they commision a third Series.....

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Thu Jun 28th, 2007 2:42pm Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?
Ahhh you never know Gerti, if they commision a third Series.....

BRILLIANT IDEA, emma
And a fourth and a fifth....
So one day, I might get cast as Mrs. Thingie´s sister, yay X-D X-D

Emma18

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2007 10:22am Post subject: Future filming locations for Kingdom?
X-D X-D X-D