Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Sub-Level28

Posted Fri Sep 25th, 2009 7:39pm Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

Hi I'm a bit of a gamer and wonders if any of you are?

I play just about everything apart from Real Time Strategy, Simulators(of any kind) and crap kids games.
My fave genres however are:
Platformers
Action/adventure
First Person Shooters
and some of the casual titles

If you are add me and leave a note you're from here.

My game IDs are:
XBL Aeryn Raz
PSN Raziel_Shanks
GamerDNA Sub-Level28
Xfire razielarchvampire

I wish I was a shapeshifter.
Sub-Level 28, My blog

Art is any created work that provokes strong emotions in you, personally. And trying to impose your feelings on someone else is as pointless and time-consuming as trying to impregnate a dishwasher.

gjhsu

Posted Fri Sep 25th, 2009 11:48pm Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

I've been working on Batman: Arkham Asylum lately. I'm a Batman fan, but that aside, this game is really, really good. The story is compelling and keeps on moving nonstop.

starz1984

Posted Mon Sep 28th, 2009 4:40pm Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

I have the xbox 360. I love playing video games, especially RPGs. I also like adventure games. I'm actually currently working on Batman which I am basically at the 2nd to last boss but I can't beat this one minion!

SpongyWhale

Posted Mon Sep 28th, 2009 11:17pm Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

I enjoy gaming, it is my guilty pleasure. I will play anything really. Strategy games mostly, but Left 4 Dead on the 360 is my best friend.

Nitro

Posted Wed Oct 28th, 2009 6:13am Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

Bump

I am thinking I'd like to buy the PS3 PlayStation now the Netflix is on board with them to stream ones movie choices. Sweeeet. The xbox already had this feature, but I bought the xbox when it first came out and it was a stuttering piece of crap, just like everything MS builds.

But before I make the plunge, I'm kind of thinking there's some more fantastic console waiting to be released and I've not been keeping up with 'insider' journalism on this topic. Anyone know of a really on the cutting edge gamer site?

Really? Wow.

gjhsu

Posted Wed Oct 28th, 2009 7:45pm Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

ign.com is a good source for gaming news.

My only problem with the PS3 as a gaming platform is that there just aren't very many (good) games out for it. That's where the XB360 easily has it beat. My PS3 spends 95% of its time being a Blu-ray player.

gadgetgirl

Posted Thu Oct 29th, 2009 11:18am Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

Are you on IGN at all? I'm gadgetgeekgirl there. I love my PS3 - Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, and now Trine. And it will have the Last Guardian and Heavy Rain which just look awesome.

But then I have a bit of a love hate thing with the 360 - red ring of death and crappy hardware but such brilliant games.

@Nitro - There are no new consoles due for a while. The PS3 has just been updated to a slim version. The 360 now has better chipsets - advice here on getting those http://bjdraw.com/2009/07/03/how-to-tell-an-xbox-360-is-a-jasper/. The next thing coming will be motion controls for the PS3 and 360 but they are going to be add-ons only.

That would be me.

Nitro

Posted Sat Oct 31st, 2009 4:13am Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

Motion controls like the Wii's?

I'll check the 360 out again but I sure do hate supporting micropoop anymore than I've had to in this life lol

I wonder what the propellor heads are cooking up though...I don't want to have to stand up to play any video game because I prefer to slouch on a couch with a drink next to me lol

Maybe they'll come up with some sort of 'gloves' you wear that detect mock trigger pulling motions or for the puzzlers, reaching up and opening a cupboard...then you could look like a mime while you're playing video games LOL

Really? Wow.

Ms. Who

Posted Sat Oct 31st, 2009 8:42pm Post subject: Gamers On This Forum?

Well, yeah, I'm into gaming. Right now, I'm mostly playing my DS. Right now, I'm playing Pokémon Platinum. Like, right at this very moment.

"I was walking down a one way street,
Just a looking for someone to meet..."

"Stephen Fry was unavalible, Hugh Laurie was unavalible, so he threw it to JaMarcus Russell"-Keith Olbermann, Football Night in America, January 3rd, 2010