Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Firlefanz

Posted Wed Jan 21st, 2009 11:11pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness
WARNING. Ear protection might be required.

OMG, I just joined twitter just to send a very Lly message. The world's going mad.

MAD.

MAD.

AAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH.

andrealein

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 12:47am Post subject: general twitter induced madness
X-D

Me too. Well, no... I joined earlier but I didn't do anything since that. Although there won't be a big chance to win for me - I just wanted to be part of it.

After reading all the messages Stephen might be mad, too. Nothing but "LLLLlllll" in his brain.

Firlefanz

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 12:41pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness
It's funny to read what people come up with, but I am glad I don't have to read them ALL! Actually, I think it's only possible to read about 10 at a time and then the brain automatically switches off. Self-protection, I guess.
No idea how one can possibly choose a winner. (!)
Personal signs of worsening madness: I post from work. Oh no! :-//

andrealein

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 1:17pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness
I'm at home, but I sure shouldn't be posting on the forum but study. The problem is: The readings are all on the internet, so it's far too easy to just have a look every now and then (meaning all of the time).

There are so many that are really good and funny!! I wouldn't want to be the one to decide.

Firlefanz

Posted Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 10:16pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness
Maybe he could pay a couple of students for sorting through the whole mess?
No idea how many answers he got yet, but if all of his followers send at least one... pfuuh!

I completely understand your internet distraction problem, btw! It's just too tempting.

*still wondering if I will ever send a tweet that does NOT contain 50Ls*

andrealein

Posted Sun Jan 25th, 2009 10:09pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness

*still wondering if I will ever send a tweet that does NOT contain 50Ls*
Not having any twitter-friends it seems to be pretty useless for me. I'm not sure yet if I really want any. Facebook already keeps me busy.

Well, at least the madness is over for now...

Firlefanz

Posted Thu Jan 29th, 2009 7:24pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness
Gosh, now I have a follower!
How did that happen?
Should I start writing messages now, just to please someone I neither know, nor care about? In inevitable pretence that my life is very interesting EVERY DAY, what do I say, EVERY MONTH??!!
HELL NO!
Not going to happen!
No, no, no!
Put that right our of your mind!

andrealein

Posted Fri Jan 30th, 2009 1:54pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness
I have to confess that I started becoming active in the world of twitter... weak I am, really weak. I was already looking for you so I could be your second stalker but I can't find you.

Firlefanz

Posted Fri Jan 30th, 2009 4:48pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness
Yeah, I'm not Firlefanz there.
Neither am I Mumpitz, Kokolores or Schnickschnack, to my regret.
I was surprised to find that my real name was still available, as there are actually very many people in germany who share that name. There are more than 30 wish lists from my-named-people on amazon and none of them is mine. So, I'm still rather anonymous, when I use my real name, which I do on twitter.
However I am reluctant to make the connection to this forum, because I think it would stop me write certain things here, if I felt easily tracked down in real-life.
So, no, I'm not willing to connect forum to twitter atm and that's not because I don't like people here
I'm just scared.

andrealein

Posted Fri Jan 30th, 2009 6:37pm Post subject: general twitter induced madness
That definitely makes sense. Not that I think there's anyone to be scared of but I see your point and can understand it and I'm also reluctant in using my real name. Plus, it might spare you a lot of time to do useful things if you don't get started with twitter (and in the following addicted to it )