Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

teenage_tragady

Posted Thu Mar 15th, 2007 9:26pm Post subject: Global Warming - yay or nay?
As far as I'm concerned we don't have enough proof. We hven't been monitoring the temperature of the plant for very long so who arer we to say if it's heating up too fast when we don't even know what normal is.

JVONEARTH

Posted Thu Mar 15th, 2007 10:17pm Post subject: Global Warming - yay or nay?
Thinking about this again( as there is mind blowing bullshit on the tv tonight )

As we tend to get filled with bullshit from the people in power we will never know. After all was the real reason for getting Saddam to do with him or was it an excuse for something else.
They said something about china being a big polluter so if they don't play ball are we going to invade them as well?
I think we should all just get on with trying to have a happy life because if something is going to happen it will if we worry about it or not!

absolutely curtains

Posted Fri Mar 16th, 2007 6:15pm Post subject: Global Warming - yay or nay?
As far as I'm concerned we don't have enough proof. We hven't been monitoring the temperature of the plant for very long so who arer we to say if it's heating up too fast when we don't even know what normal is.

(!)

I remember this programme I saw a while back...

I wasn't really paying attention, but the gist of it was that the temperature of the earth fluctuates Loads; a few centuries ago the Thames froze over, people were skating across it and stuff!

But then again, after seeing that Al Gore thingy, I was thinking "Cor blimey. What the devil are we playing at?"

teenage_tragady

Posted Fri Mar 16th, 2007 6:28pm Post subject: Global Warming - yay or nay?
During the Victorian times the Thames froze over but when Henry XIII was king we were able to grow grapes and stuff

trouser material

Posted Tue Mar 20th, 2007 6:12pm Post subject: Global Warming - yay or nay?
Incredible. Oh what is to come? Hot or cold?