Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Britannicus

Posted Wed Mar 5th, 2008 7:48pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
*gives Facebook a swift kick* How on earth do I make my name clickable in the group?! I've played with the settings, but have no idea if they've worked.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Mar 5th, 2008 8:04pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
*gives Facebook a swift kick* How on earth do I make my name clickable in the group?! I've played with the settings, but have no idea if they've worked.

What do you mean?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Britannicus

Posted Wed Mar 5th, 2008 8:09pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
My name is all blacked out in the group forum, so it can't be clicked on for friend requests and whatnot.

EDIT: Woo, I think I just fixed it.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Mar 5th, 2008 8:23pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
So did it work? What did you do?

TobiasMonk

Posted Wed Mar 5th, 2008 9:17pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
My name is all blacked out in the group forum, so it can't be clicked on for friend requests and whatnot.

EDIT: Woo, I think I just fixed it.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Mar 7th, 2008 10:28pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
SO if anyone gets invitations from me for the SI BRACKET application, that is so we can play march madness. i don't want to be too annoying, so let me know if you want an invite.

on the app, we are in a group called DONKEY HOTAY (with a few of my other friends on it as well they are all sweet, i hope that's okay.) i think i set the group to private, so let me knowif you have trouble joining it. i might need to invite you again.

it's nine days until selection sunday, and then you can fill out the brackets!

did i mention this? i've decided, if winner wants, i will mail you something interesting that i found in my closet. (yeah, i'm a real high stakes gambler.)

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Mar 8th, 2008 3:46am Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
I'm there.

Walt Whitman

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Mar 14th, 2008 2:13pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
HEY FRIENDS!!

LAST CALL FOR MARCH MADNESS!!
you don't have to like basketball or even sports. the more, the better.

i hope i didn't annoy folks with invites... the facebook application starts making me send them to everyone.

anyways, if you want in on facebook march madness let me know by the end of this weekend. this sunday is selection sunday, so starting then you can fill out a bracket...finish it before... wednesday, i think. i will send winners something exciting from my closet. (if you want me to.)

michael

Posted Wed Jun 24th, 2009 10:52pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEAH!!!

hee hee hee

http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-06-24-voa52.cfm

p.s. oh i have really missed the sports thread. must post more often

plus i have been bad

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Jun 24th, 2009 10:53pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
I KNOW! not that I follow soccer but I have a friend who is probably flipping over this.

sockdolager.

michael

Posted Wed Jun 24th, 2009 11:00pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
I KNOW! not that I follow soccer but I have a friend who is probably flipping over this.

oh and you know we're gonna get smacked for calling it soccer

apologies lol

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

exoskeleton

Posted Wed Jun 24th, 2009 11:27pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!

oh and you know we're gonna get smacked for calling it soccer

apologies lol

X-D very true!

fortunately I have a soccer ball within arm's reach and it can be forcefully propelled at anyone approaching with hands raised!

sockdolager.

Help

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 12:13pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
I love football/soccer whichever you call it but the new Newcastle United away strip is possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!

It's actually worse than being relegated

On a seperate but defo ports releated note, I am loving Wimbledon

Maxx England

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 6:07pm Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
My aversion to the sight of grown men running around kicking balls is well documented, but there really are limits to what should be permitted. The wrong colour applied in conjunction with the name of a bank most people wouldn't touch with somebody else's bargepole.

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

Katrina

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 1:30am Post subject: Go Sports, Go!
The first time I saw soccer on TV, it took me forever to realize that the names on the fronts of the uniforms were sponsors and not team names. I was like, "Huh, those are weird nicknames!"

Praise the Lord, I can still be disappointed in the Cubs even from thousands of miles away. Really? 500? It's not even that tough of a division this year, and they're only like three games behind, but still. To make matters worse, the other team I kind of keep an eye on is Oakland, so that's going well...

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...