Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Nitro

Posted Thu Oct 13th, 2011 4:23pm Post subject: Good-bye Cruel World...

I know you joked about this statement recently and flippantly. I know what's behind your humor because we've been here before. You can count on my consistency of message, no matter how manyh times you test my resolve:

Please don't leave.

This world is not all cruelty and stupidity. We complain about it because Human nature often takes good things for granted. Maybe that's proof what we actually "deserve" is good, because we do so naturally tend to expect it.

But I know what you're thinking lately, and it's not so much that you're wrong as it is you're overly-focused on a train of thought such that it shuts all others out. Please don't shut this out. Don't shut me out.

You may be the person who innocently smiles at me. Just a small smile in passing; no monumental effort o your part. But it might make my day, wether you intended it or not. And I might do the same for you.

I might be the person who says something nice to you or helps you. If you leave, I lose that chance. But, that sounds like 'guilt' in some way, doesn't it? That's not my intention.

This-->Please don't leave

is my intention. I don't want you to do what you're thinking. Now you call that whatever you like, but it won't change the message.

You're too fixated lately with your own death and it's scary. I can think of a million different things to say, some funny, some philosophical, some grabbing at straws. I'm not smart so much as desperate to stay your hand, just for a moment even. Please don't leave.

However cruel the world appears right now, however much it feels that way and however true that may be from time to time, it will NOT be less cruel if you leave it. So, please....don't leave.

Please.

Really? Wow.

LandRoverPETER

Posted Fri Jan 20th, 2012 10:53am Post subject: Good-bye Cruel World...

Hi,
buy a landrover or car take its roof off and drive it either standing up or sat on the seat backs in a quiet world corner such as a park or field or like me a lonely back track.
It is horrendous fun and im not getting bored of it yet.
I suppose it is the feeling train surfers get or people abseiling or even taking your first ride on an escalator.
So try that folks and look danger in the eye and win out with style.
Regards Peter.

Nitro

Posted Mon Jan 23rd, 2012 2:24am Post subject: Good-bye Cruel World...

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Really? Wow.