Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

binooby

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 3:34pm Post subject: Good thoughts appreciated
Will send up prayers for his recovery ... big hugs!

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 7:44pm Post subject: Good thoughts appreciated
any news on your dog? *hugs and sends good thoughts*

amberzak

Posted Tue Nov 18th, 2008 9:32pm Post subject: Good thoughts appreciated
Sorry to hear that Occy.
My German Shepherd caught Parvo when he was a couple of months old. We live in South Oz, and at the time there was a bit of an epidemic.
Zac (my dog) had already had his initial injections, but hadn’t at the time had his booster, and he got it bad.
He eventually pulled through after a week or two of being on a drip ect, and went on to live about 16 years. As you know that’s a long time for a Shepherd Occy.
Take care,
Pete

You had a German Shepard called Zac? My German Shepard was called Zak too. (He died today, but that is on another thread) only he was Zak with a k. That is where I get my user name from, Amber was the name of our other german shepard.

Small world, er?

Pete

Posted Wed Nov 19th, 2008 6:33am Post subject: Good thoughts appreciated
Sorry to hear that Occy.
My German Shepherd caught Parvo when he was a couple of months old. We live in South Oz, and at the time there was a bit of an epidemic.
Zac (my dog) had already had his initial injections, but hadn’t at the time had his booster, and he got it bad.
He eventually pulled through after a week or two of being on a drip ect, and went on to live about 16 years. As you know that’s a long time for a Shepherd Occy.
Take care,
Pete

You had a German Shepard called Zac? My German Shepard was called Zak too. (He died today, but that is on another thread) only he was Zak with a k. That is where I get my user name from, Amber was the name of our other german shepard.

Small world, er?
So sorry to read about your dog passing away.
I remember how I felt when I had to put Zac down (about 2 years ago now). I still think it was the best thing for him at the time, but it was a horrible day.
I must admit I wondered where the “amber””zak” came from. Now I know.
Anyway take care and once again sorry to read of your loss.
oxo
Pete

P.S. Any news Occy??

TobiasMonk

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 3:09am Post subject: Good thoughts appreciated
I'm sorry too Occy, update? I've a 6 year old German Shepherd, Jasper.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 11:50am Post subject: Good thoughts appreciated
How is your dog Occy? Is he any better?

Assuming direct control...

Fiona

Posted Thu Dec 4th, 2008 10:47pm Post subject: Good thoughts appreciated
I hope your dog is getting better Occy