Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2008 10:36pm Post subject: GRAAAAH!
Some days I really, really hate my building. Very early this morning a pipe burst flooding the lower parking level and shutting off the electrical power to the elevators. 14 hours later its still not repaired (the repair chap hasn't even show up and of course the building manager hasn't bothered to call and enquire as to his whereabouts) and I just had to climb to my 13th floor apartment from the sub level 3 parking lot. NOT HAPPY.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 12:17am Post subject: GRAAAAH!
flooding!? yikes.

i think this problem warrants many more A's in your Graaaah.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 12:30am Post subject: GRAAAAH!
It would have more A's if my car were one of the ones that got flooded. The water had risen so high by the time the building caretakers noticed that the waterline was at the car cup holders.....as in INSIDE the cars.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 1:00am Post subject: GRAAAAH!
AAAAAAAACK! oh ... yeah, that would mean more a's. your car was elsewhere? that's fortunate.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 12:17pm Post subject: GRAAAAH!
Shit that's high. You're lucky yours didn't get flooded then. It's still rubbish about the climb. I used to have to go to lectures on the 13th and 14th floor of the Richmond Building at Bradford uni and the elevators were usually packed, climbing those stairs were no picnic. Especially if I looked down or out the window as I've got vertigo (needless to say I always tried to get the lift because of the vertigo especially going down when I was affected the worst).

Assuming direct control...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Feb 1st, 2008 6:13pm Post subject: GRAAAAH!
Indeed! Lets see if the matter has been resolved today. I shall not be a happy girl if that trip needs to be repeated, and this time with cat food added to the load.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Feb 2nd, 2008 11:35am Post subject: GRAAAAH!
Any better today?

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Feb 2nd, 2008 5:13pm Post subject: GRAAAAH!
Any better today?

They fixed it, yes! Thanks for checking back Only one lift is working but I'm grateful for it. People in the building are quite upset though, I wandered past the office yesterday and overheard a resident shouting "Donkey! You donkey!" at the manager over and over.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Feb 2nd, 2008 9:17pm Post subject: GRAAAAH!
X-D

is that the worst curse they could come up with???

i kinda like donkeys.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Feb 2nd, 2008 10:44pm Post subject: GRAAAAH!
X-D

is that the worst curse they could come up with???

i kinda like donkeys.

Well considering the woman appeared to be about 90 I imagine it was her generations lady-fill in for "jack ass". 90 year old angry Canadian women for the win!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 4:47pm Post subject: GRAAAAH!
Any better today?

They fixed it, yes! Thanks for checking back Only one lift is working but I'm grateful for it. People in the building are quite upset though, I wandered past the office yesterday and overheard a resident shouting "Donkey! You donkey!" at the manager over and over.

X-D Brill! I love it! Donkey. ^_^

Aww that's good they've got one working. People should be glad they've at least got that.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Feb 4th, 2008 9:35pm Post subject: GRAAAAH!
Any better today?

X-D Brill! I love it! Donkey. ^_^

Teehee, I thought it was quite cute too!