Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Aug 6th, 2007 4:27pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
CBBC celebrities getting gunked on Comic Relief by Fry and Laurie! I wish they still did this now! I'd love to see Stephen and Hugh gunking celebrities (not just children's ones either).

Comic Relief - Gunk Tank 1988 - witness how Andy Crane's iron cast hair still holds after being gunked. Why the fuck was Rik Mayall in the top 10?! :'( I wish they'd gunked Terry Wogan. That would've been funny. X-D

Comic Relief - Gunk Tank 1991

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Aug 6th, 2007 6:05pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
That looks fun! I'd love to be gunked by Stephen (said innocently).

Who deserves a good gunking these days?

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Aug 6th, 2007 6:08pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
Where to start? We could gunk Jimmy Carr! Catherine Tate! Ricky Gervais! Rusell Brand! Mwahhahahah! X-D

Assuming direct control...

Shyamz

Posted Sat Aug 18th, 2007 2:40am Post subject: Gunk Tank
Where to start? We could gunk Jimmy Carr! Catherine Tate! Ricky Gervais! Rusell Brand! Mwahhahahah! X-D

I don't even need to add to that list it's brilliant. He He X-D

ClareBear

Posted Sat Aug 18th, 2007 7:47am Post subject: Gunk Tank
Simon Cowell?

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sat Aug 18th, 2007 10:12am Post subject: Gunk Tank
Richard Littlejohn

Mandibles

Posted Sat Aug 18th, 2007 10:09pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
Ruby Wax?

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

ClareBear

Posted Sat Aug 18th, 2007 11:34pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
Piers Morgan

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Aug 19th, 2007 9:01am Post subject: Gunk Tank
Lynn Barber

girlracer

Posted Sun Aug 19th, 2007 2:01pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
CBBC celebrities getting gunked on Comic Relief by Fry and Laurie! I wish they still did this now! I'd love to see Stephen and Hugh gunking celebrities (not just children's ones either).

Comic Relief - Gunk Tank 1988 - witness how Andy Crane's iron cast hair still holds after being gunked. Why the fuck was Rik Mayall in the top 10?! :'( I wish they'd gunked Terry Wogan. That would've been funny. X-D

Comic Relief - Gunk Tank 1991

Aah, those were the days

Shyamz

Posted Sun Aug 19th, 2007 5:55pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
Ruby Wax?

Ooo! That's you there in that picture? I don't remember that episode, how did you manage that you lucky thing of which I am most jealous?

Mandibles

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 1:39pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
Ooo! That's you there in that picture? I don't remember that episode, how did you manage you lucky thing of which I am most jealous?

I can send you a PM with the whole story if you like? xD

Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 4:42pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
That must have been so cool, i saw him in Norwich but was too scared to say hi wish i had now

Shyamz

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 5:02pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
Ooo! That's you there in that picture? I don't remember that episode, how did you manage you lucky thing of which I am most jealous?

I can send you a PM with the whole story if you like? xD

Yipiee! Although wouldn't the others like to hear it too?..

(Unless it's a bit embarrasing, in which case I shall promise to keep it between you and me...honest).

Mandibles

Posted Mon Aug 20th, 2007 5:54pm Post subject: Gunk Tank
Yipiee! Although wouldn't the others like to hear it too?..

(Unless it's a bit embarrasing, in which case I shall promise to keep it between you and me...honest).

Well, I don't mind telling people, but the problem is that you can be guarenteed my story is full of "SQUEE" and I would hate to seem like I was gloating or something..

*5 minute debate later*