Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Shyamz

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2007 8:34pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
As I can't draw...or make cards, I hoped it would be O.K to put a birthday message to Mr Fry in a forum topic...turning 50 is a big deal after all, and I felt I should say something!

All are welcome to add their own messages, pictures and other things.

Let the well-wishing begin!

Shyamz

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2007 8:35pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

ratoutofhell

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2007 9:22pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Stephen

We hafs got u a burfday cake

We hafs not lickd it or nuffin, promises

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

Canzonett

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2007 9:59pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Ich freue mich, daß ich geboren bin, und hab Geburtstag heut!*
Ich freue mich, daß ich geboren bin, und hab Geburtstag heut!
Man hat mich lieb und schenkt mir viel
zum Essen, Trinken und zum Spiel.
Ich freue mich, daß ich geboren bin, und hab Geburtstag heut!

*Yes, I know, I know, tomorrow! But the lyrics simply go like this, and I cannot change them.

AxmxZ

Posted Thu Aug 23rd, 2007 11:59pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Stephen

We hafs got u a burfday cake

We hafs not lickd it or nuffin, promises

*diez of cute*

Can't write anything yet, 'cause it's not the 24th.

Anastacia

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 12:34am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
It`s already 24th in our country, so we can start celebrating the greatest day of the year with Russian vodka:

And this is for lovely Stephen:

Best wishes!!!

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 12:45am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Nastya! We should give him a traditional Russian toast!

"Odna malen'kaya no occcchen' gordaya ptichka..."

Fryed-And-Tested

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 1:06am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Oops... just started another thread... didn't see this one.

Happy birthday, Stephen!

Mandibles

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 1:09am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
"Felix sit natalis dies Stephen!"

I hope that's correct..

I REALLY wanted to send Stephen this teddy but I got all shy at the last minute :-//

Stephen, you deserve every possibly joy on this, your 50th birthday. Who could wish anything less for a man like you who strives to help other people. You have friends, you have family, most importantly you have the love and respect of us all.

Thank you, Stephen Fry for being yourself.

With love, as ever
Mandibles x
(Natalie Harris)

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

Saturn

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 1:09am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Happy Birthday Mr Fry

Hope you have a wonderful day

ysabella

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 1:32am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
AxmxZ: Ti menya uvazhaesh? *hic*

Anastacia

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 2:10am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
AxmxZ

Podnimem bokaly, sodvinem ih razom! P`em za zdorov`e Stephena! Uraa!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 2:24am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
U-li-he-li-s-d tsa-de-ti-ya!

(my computer will not type in cherokee.)

melampus

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 3:16am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Happy birthday Stephen. Happy birthday to one of the good ones.

Thanks for making life just that little bit brighter. I hope your birthday and 50th year are happy and peaceful and full of joy and kisses.

We love you!

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 4:57am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
AxmxZ

Podnimem bokaly, sodvinem ih razom! P`em za zdorov`e Stephena! Uraa!

Urraaaaa!!!!

(He should be taught the 'little bird' speech... he'd appreciate it. Also the fact that it must be told with an outrageous Georgian accent. )

AxmxZ: Ti menya uvazhaesh? *hic*

You, me and Anastacia should go "na troih"!