Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

daedalos2008

Posted Thu Sep 11th, 2008 3:57am Post subject: Happy Birthday, Stephen ...
... as we were born on the very-same day (24th of August),
and we share the exactly-same height (1.97 metres),
and I have been adoring your way of .... hmmm... let´s call it being, expressing, writing.. every-thing.. let me wish you a happy birthday, I wish you a happy birthday..

p.s: you are such a genius, Stephen, why won´t they give you the "nobel"-prize?

Alexander

I Love Kingdom!!

Posted Fri Sep 12th, 2008 11:26pm Post subject: Happy Birthday, Stephen ...
Stephen a very late birthday wish from your BIGGEST fan. I just adore Kingdom (I really think it is your best stuff so far). I hoped you had a great birthday, Recently I went round near the villages where you live in Norfolk (cos the scenery is one of the reasons I love Kingdom sooo much) and its really great. So Stephen belated happy birthday and keep up the good work!!!

Bluer

Posted Fri Sep 26th, 2008 4:24pm Post subject: Happy Birthday, Stephen ...
An even later birthday wish Stephen, since I only discovered this website recently! =(

Hope you had a wonderful time and don't forget, life CAN start at 50!

Nuadha

Posted Sat Oct 11th, 2008 1:46am Post subject: Happy Birthday, Stephen ...
Exceedingly belated happy birthday wishes to you. I hope I win the prize for last one to cotton on. It is also my birthday on the 24th of august which has compelled me to write (for I fear without this coincidence I would not have) to you my best wishes. I spent the day, myself, with family surfing on a cold misty beach in little England beyond Wales.
I’m a huge fan of QI and am looking forward with great anticipation to your show on America.
You were brilliant on never mind the buzzcocks on Thursday, and if it wasn’t by replacing Bill Bailey, but starting a third team, you would make a superb permanent team captain.
I have a question for you though: How easy do you find it to learn? Not only in the sense of remembering facts or using theorems but also to pick up a book and learn from it. I, having just started my A-levels, am finding the process of learning exciting and enjoyable, but when at home I don’t feel that urge to learn. Did you always have that thirst for knowledge at my age? Or did you acquire it when you were older?
Alexander
P.S. @ daedalos200 you’re both born on 24/08 and you are an Alexander too? That is a rather sizeable coincidence.