Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Kirsty

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 6:13pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Dear Mr Stephen Fry, wishing you a wonderful birthday!!!!!!

I have no fancy things to show, unfortunately. But do know that i spend much of my free time spent on all things stephen fry related! (thats not meant to sound stalker-y!) i'm currently reading your autobiography- and wow! i have laughed out loud, i've had tears streaming down my face accomponied by little sobs i am not afraid to say. you evoke such emotion when you write- it's rather beautiful. better 'wind it up' now as they say, for two reasons - i was then going to have a fully fledged tribute to your wonderful self - i shall save that for another post because this is afterall meant to be a 'happy birthday' note. oh, and the second reason- i once read that people are disinterested in large blocks of text and will therefore refrain from reading it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR FRY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

in my eyes, and in so many others - you are a genius, and i don't use the word lightly. You touch my life, and my soul and sometimes you pick me up metaphorically from the depths of my depressions. keep being your wonderful self Mr Fry. you are admired so greatly.

Lots of love, Kirsty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jemmo

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 6:24pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
A simple wish...

Happy Birthday, Stephen.

Hope you have great celebrations with your friends and family.

You'll never know how many lives you touch. Thank you for touching mine.

Emma18

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 6:39pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Happy Birthday, Stephen!!

You truly are a wonderful man. Thankyou for keeping me entertained and providing me with facts to tell others randomly!
Hope you have an absolutey cracking rest-of-your-fiftieth-birthday X-D
Here's to the next 50 years......

*CHEERS*

Lots of love, Emma xxxxx

Trouble

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 7:19pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Stephen. I'm not creative enough to make any internet related gifts, but I hope you know that loads of us are thinking of you, today and always. Thank you for all you've done and all you'll continue to do. I hope you've demanded the marvellous party you deserve.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 7:24pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Many many happy returns to someone amazing. Have a gorgeous and fluffy and sticky day Stephen you really deserve it. Thankyou for all the wonderful things you've done.

Highlight the message below, think happy thoughts and a shower of glitter, stars and pineapple chunks will burst forth from your monitor. If you're thinking extra squishy thoughts a polar bear cub might pop out of the monitor too. It may eat you.

*Only works if your last name is Fry, your first name is Stephen and it's your 50th birthday today!

~*~*~*~*~*~*BIRTHDAY PRESSIE!!!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In re Stephen's birthday. The occassion falls today. Let joy be unconfined.

Surprise!

ZOMG Now that's a birthday cake!

Check out the website linked in the article. I wanna go to the Bar Du Chocolat. It sounds like the perfect day out to me. :P~~~~ Omg the Bespoke cakes are splamazing!! Especially the third one, the chocolate three column. *dies*

Assuming direct control...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 7:29pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you've had a great day. XxXxX

Soupy Twist

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 7:30pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

In re Stephen's birthday. The occassion falls today. Let joy be unconfined.

Surprise!

ZOMG Now that's a birthday cake!

A work of art indeed A sensational cake for a sensational person

Tourmaline

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 7:50pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Congratulations on your 50th birthday Stephen!

With love, Tourmaline

Heleendje

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 8:18pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Lang zal hij leven in de gloria!

Dr.Lecter

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 9:43pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STEPHEN

TRY NOT TO WORRY TOO MUCH...YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD TO WASTE!!!

BEST WISHES,MARIO.[/b]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

certaindoubt

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 9:53pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
HAAAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPHEN!
I bestow all types of wonderfulnesses on you - because I do have that power. hehe
Good wishes & much love. [/b]

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 10:11pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Arrrgh, thread busting picture!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 11:13pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Registered users: 1957
Year Stephen was born: 1957

I IZ SKERRED

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 11:15pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Someone cut off registration, NOW!

Canzonett

Posted Fri Aug 24th, 2007 11:22pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
((Didn't we use to have that avatar rule ...?))
(((How many pixels was it?!)))

So what about that blog entry announced on the stephenfry.com welcome page?

"Stephen would like to thank all of those that have sent him gifts, messages and cards over the past few weeks celebrating his 50th Birthday.
Stephen will be spending his 50th birthday with family and friends. As part of the celebrations, Stephenfry.com will publlish his first blog entry for this site. It is to be available over his birthday weekend."