Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Oct 24th, 2007 8:12am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
That "logo" looks familiar Lucky you, Anastacia!

If only he enjoyed listening to Oskar Werner reciting Goethe┬┤s "Der Zauberlehrling"

I can picture Mr Fry being swamped with CDs now - did you guys not send socks for Christmas last year

Soupy Twist

Posted Wed Oct 24th, 2007 5:08pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Aaw, what a nice letter Thanks for sharing it with us, Anastacia. I wonder what German CDs I could sent to mr Fry...

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Oct 24th, 2007 5:20pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Kiff

Posted Tue Apr 22nd, 2008 11:04am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Well I am sorry but I would like to wish the Wonderful Mr Fry Belated Happy Birthday wishes on the occasion of his 50 year on Planet Earth.

Hope you had a wonderful day.
X-D

Catt_H

Posted Fri May 16th, 2008 10:27pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
a belated happy birthday, complete with many songs about heads and sticking them down toilets (in a purely lighthearted manner )

i did watch the BBC4 birthday programme though. so i was there in sentiment hehe

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat May 24th, 2008 5:35pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
a super happy belated 50th to Mr. Fry and a sincere thanks that knows no bounds.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

DaddyViking

Posted Fri Aug 15th, 2008 11:18pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Never realised Stephen and I were age-mates... joy!

Just joined tonight, have been considering for years. Bad day today, QI cheered me up.

Does anyone know, has this website have any connection with Stephen Fry himself, then? Not that I intend to stalk, live in foreign parts for that matter, but just wondering?

Karl

heather_p

Posted Sun Aug 17th, 2008 1:18am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
TAD late, yes. Oh well, better late than never I suppose.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Stephen,
Happy Birthday to you!

Lane07

Posted Thu Aug 21st, 2008 1:46am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Is there no thread for wishing him a terrific 51st birthday? Isn't it coming up?

asimovsky

Posted Thu Aug 21st, 2008 8:18pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Hi everyone. I would just like to add my best wishes and a very Happy Birthday to Stephen, and I look forward to seeing his program about our ex-colonials, the US of A.

Shyamz

Posted Thu Aug 21st, 2008 11:19pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
Almost time for another one, that was a quick year wasn't it?

Mandibles

Posted Sat Aug 23rd, 2008 9:17pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........
*Kicks tin of polish under the sofa*
*Runs out of house with shiny trombone*

Wait for me!!

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

rosa

Posted Tue Aug 25th, 2009 9:55pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Hope you had a lovely birthday, Stephen.
Only 50 eh? So you've (hopefully) still got another 50 to go. Excellent! You've certainly brightened up my life over the years with your various projects,
Best wishes,
Rosa x

MASTERFANG

Posted Wed Oct 7th, 2009 1:45pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Happy birthday stephen..well im late..hope you enjoyed your birthday..

bettina85

Posted Fri Oct 16th, 2009 6:12pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two.