Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amahon22

Posted Wed Aug 24th, 2011 5:06pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Dear Stephen

What can I say except that over this last year you have been a true idol to me, your compassion, your honesty, your humbleness, your comedy, your genius, your beauty (both inside and out) and your absolute totality as a human being have all been remarkably inspirational to me. You’ve cheered me up when I was down through the fry chronicles as you let me know that I am not the only one in the world to have had those feelings of despair and hopelessness; you’ve made me laugh with your exceedingly witty humour, you’ve made me cry with your outstanding performances in both film and TV and you have made me love as I do adore you very much. You deserve to have an amazing birthday as well as my thanks for being a truly divine human being.

From your devout follower Aaron Robert Mahon

Emma

Posted Wed Aug 24th, 2011 11:13pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Happy 54th Birthday Stephen! I wish you all the best!

NicolaDray

Posted Wed Aug 24th, 2011 11:49pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Happy Birthday! I am new to the site but I am a long time fan of everything Fry. Have a great day and may good things happen.

Love a good Fry up!

ElvisPhile

Posted Fri Aug 26th, 2011 1:45am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Better late than never! Happy Birthday!
And remember... if I don't see you through the week I'll see through the window.

BeckCuthbertX

Posted Fri Aug 26th, 2011 8:45pm Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

I have already said it but here it is again, happy birthday and I hope you had an amazing day!
You're such an inspirational man to me!
Best Wishes!

Moahunter

Posted Sat Aug 27th, 2011 6:50am Post subject: ........Happy Birthday Stephen........

Belated best wishes from us extras.
The chocolate cake yesterday was much appreciated.