Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Help

Posted Tue Mar 17th, 2009 12:29pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.
That was all really.
Please tell me atleast one person on here is going to go out tonight and drink some Guinness and ask for a funny little Shamrock design on the top?!
Ooo and wear a very large novelty hat?
Hope y'all have fun

Maxx England

Posted Tue Mar 17th, 2009 12:33pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.
It's OK except for that silly dancing. Whenever I see it, I keep hearing the pained cry, "For God's sake Collette, how much longer are you going to be in there?"

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

PamJH

Posted Tue Mar 17th, 2009 1:25pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.
Top 'o the morning to you all. I will celebrate the holiday by pinching everyone who isn't wearing green - my kids, the neighbors, strangers at the store, etc., until I get arrested.

Edited to add: A friend and I are going to see Riverdance tomorrow. Does that count as a St. Pat's Day celebration?

Rain Dog

Posted Tue Mar 17th, 2009 2:06pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.
Happy St Patrick's Day all! Never really celebrated this holiday in any way, but this is my first year at university and I decided to go to a St Patrick's day party, there will be songs and stuff. I'm going to be wearing green (and green nail polish as well!) but not drinking any beer.

ginj

Member *

Posted Tue Mar 17th, 2009 2:56pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! I am half Irish, but must admit that other than wearing green (although it should be orange) I have never done anything to celebrate the day.

Katrina

Posted Tue Mar 17th, 2009 7:25pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.
Well, my mom bought my little sister beer, and I'll be having a nice, Irish margarita. X-D

Open to suggestions as to what my sig should consist of...

Benjamin

Posted Thu Mar 19th, 2009 2:16pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.
Hope everyone had a good'un. I went to what is, to my knowledge, the only genuine Irish pub in Norwich with my lady (who is Irish, so she's fussy about these things.) I drank their Guinness barrel dry.

The good news doesn't stop there... oh, no no. My lady and I arrived a bit earlier than the friends we were with, and two groups of people left within ten minutes, both deciding to furnish us with all of their raffle tickets. By the end of the night we had four silly foam hats, and I am the proud owner of a limited edition 250th birthday celebratory Guinness glass and t-shirt!

I don't really remember the walk home, though I do remember having an epic fry-up and half three in the morning.

I'm a histrionic, holistic, herculean halibut.

CLICK TO SEE MY BRAINS.

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Mar 19th, 2009 2:52pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.

Edited to add: A friend and I are going to see Riverdance tomorrow. Does that count as a St. Pat's Day celebration?

Hi Pam, did you enjoy it?

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Thu Mar 19th, 2009 2:54pm Post subject: Happy St Patrick's Day One and All.
Hope everyone had a good'un. I went to what is, to my knowledge, the only genuine Irish pub in Norwich with my lady (who is Irish, so she's fussy about these things.) I drank their Guinness barrel dry.

The good news doesn't stop there... oh, no no. My lady and I arrived a bit earlier than the friends we were with, and two groups of people left within ten minutes, both deciding to furnish us with all of their raffle tickets. By the end of the night we had four silly foam hats, and I am the proud owner of a limited edition 250th birthday celebratory Guinness glass and t-shirt!

I don't really remember the walk home, though I do remember having an epic fry-up and half three in the morning.

For me this sounds like a rather successful evening