Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

English_Rose_Joylan

Posted Wed Apr 18th, 2007 8:03pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
wow i can't belive that i'm a member of a website dedicated to the man whom i obsess over :-// i have always ben a fan of the amazing mr fry and when i saw his documentery on bipolarity my heart just leapt for him and i realized that i may, ever so slightly have an "object of my affection" (did any1 see the movie?) in our yummy mr fry and i was wondering: DOSE ANY1 ELSE HAVE MY NEW DISORDER: FRY-MANIA!!!! and just out of intrigue what obsesions do u lot have?

ClareBear

Posted Wed Apr 18th, 2007 10:13pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
You terrify me.

Betsie

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 1:37am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Obsession? With Stephen Fry?!?!?!?!?

Not here, my dear. What gave you that idea?

Aoibheann

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 1:42am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
X-D

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 2:26am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Only when I'm awake

Betsie

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 9:50pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
I'm obsessed with "A Bit Of Fry and Laurie", dark chocolate, getting a new dog, and finding healthcare that will pay for my depression medication.

Next.....

JVONEARTH

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 9:53pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
can't eat dark chocolate it gives me a headache :'(

Aoibheann

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 9:55pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Dont like the taste of it myself, its good for you tho...

JVONEARTH

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 9:57pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
i like it but i can only have the odd bit

trouser material

Posted Fri Apr 20th, 2007 7:41am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Dark chocolate's bitter and foul. Makes me wretch.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Apr 20th, 2007 11:49am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Living abroad I have to say that the EU were right when they said that British chocolate products ought to be relabelled "chocolate-flavoured" because of the minimal level of cocoa solids. Foreign chocolate is far superior and I've even developed a taste for dark chocolate, the best of which is not Lindt 99% cocoa, but one I bought on the Italian border called "Pepperoncino". It has 99% cocoa solids and pepper, the resulting flavour being something close to what the Aztecs must have drunk.

julia

Posted Sat Apr 21st, 2007 11:50am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
I did enjoy J & W and also ALBOFAL but I think it was QI that my great fondness for Mr Fry started. I must explain that TV plays a large part in my life, as I was in an accident ten years ago, that changed my life. I don't get out much and physical pain is a daily thing. Watching QI made me laugh so much that the pain was forgotten about, thank goodness for repeat's on UK Gold. It does sadden me a little that a man who is so very obviously attractive, does not realise that he is, athough that only adds, I feel, to his charm.
As for dark chocolate, hate the stuff, my husband loves it so between the both we leave the mixed box clean X-D

English_Rose_Joylan

Posted Sat Apr 21st, 2007 12:37pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
aww Julia, sweetie i am so sorry for your discomfort :'( however i completely agree with what you have said and i also find his vulnerability rather attractive lol i just want to hold him and look after him (i must have been Florence nightingale in a previous life lol) and as for dark chocolate i like it but i would rather have milk preferably belgian *yum yum*
i also find that aromatherapy massage works wonders for depression and anxiety and even pain relief, i practice aromatherapy massage on family and friends who all suffer chronic depression and after i have finished i have received glowing reports form them, and i know that if it did not effect them they would have definitely have informed me bergamot oil is a great relieved of depression i use it frequently but u must mix it with a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil or walnut, around 3-5 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of carrier oil i advise anyone to have a go lol PS don't forget to consult your doctor if you are pregnant also i advise going to a healing church or spiritualist church as the healing really works wonders for pain and other ailments, even mental.
even if you don't believe it is worth going as there are only things to gain. my nan died three years ago of ovarian cancer and we took her to church and gave her plenty of healing and she died completely pain free and she never received any morphine, so give it a go.

Betsie

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 1:08am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
I've always thought of trying aromatherapy. Where would you start with it for depression? Is the bergamot oil mixture for oral use? Would it be contraindicated with Wellbutrin?

Sorry to hear about your nan.

julia

Posted Sun Apr 22nd, 2007 3:12am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Thank you English_Rose_Joylan for calling me sweetie X-D ( I'm usually know as a miserable old bag) I will have a go at the massage, no worries on the pregnancy front, I'm a bit too old for it. I am willing to try anything to ease the pain. I shall let you know how I get on. Many thanks