Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

English_Rose_Joylan

Posted Tue Apr 24th, 2007 9:12pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
i must stress that the massage oil mixture and bergamot must NOT be consumed or placed directly into cuts or surface abrasions or eyes a it is TOXIC the oil is for massaging into the body, i recommend that you rub it onto your temples and wrists through out the day (a half an hour gap is great but you don't have to stick to that ) it is a herbal solution and will not (to my knowledge) effect any medication please be careful also when attempting to massage babies as they are not suited for the oils. go to boots and buy special oils for babies to massage into them and remember that if you are in any doubt you can ALWAYS talk to your GP or pharmacist
also it is a good idea to consult your GP or pharmacist if you have any allergies eg nuts, fruit etc...before using any oils, but with that in mind
HAVE FUN AND HAPPY RELAXING

ysabella

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 6:15am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
LUSH sells some "temple balms" that might be fun for you aromatherapy fans.

And my favorite chocolate is actually British. Green & Black's 70%. I think it's very tasty.

Aoibheann

Posted Wed Apr 25th, 2007 5:47pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
I ADORE the lush range.. they have amazing soaps, everytime i go shopping i have to buy loads of their stuff, my bathroom is chock or block full of it.. yumyumyum!!!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Apr 27th, 2007 7:41pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Dark chocolate is the best kind of chocolate ever!!!

Extra Dark Lindor = Pure Bliss

^_^

Love the dark chocolate they have in Belgium. I went mad in Bruge. Chocolate shops everywhere!!!

Assuming direct control...

ysabella

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 12:47am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Oh yeah. Those extra dark Lindors are nummy nummy.

Phlizz

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 12:54am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Mmmm Bergamot...*goes off to make some Earl Grey tea* Anyone want a cup?

El
xxx

Berries and Cream

Posted Sat Apr 28th, 2007 4:36pm Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Hmm, wasn't sure where to post this so i guess this is as good a place as any... "Thou Shalt not question Stephen Fry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-MYVv4tgQc

Louise90

Posted Tue May 1st, 2007 12:35am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
Ahh, fry-mania! I think you've started a new trend there, lol!

X-D

English_Rose_Joylan

Posted Tue May 1st, 2007 8:13am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
well I've been the odd one out at school all my life, and finally I'M the trend setter yey you've made my day X-D
well, when it comes to our delightfully delectable Mr Fry i knew that there was something i could do to contribute to his little online fan realm X-D

Phlizz

Posted Tue May 1st, 2007 9:46am Post subject: has any1 else got:!!!!! FRY-MANIA????!!!!!!!
I want to know who the 23% are that said they were normal! Pfft - yeah right!