Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Fry_fan

Posted Mon Feb 26th, 2007 5:44pm Post subject: Has anyone met/talked to...
has anyone met/talked to Mr fry??

just wondering

Dani

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Mon Feb 26th, 2007 6:03pm Post subject: Has anyone met/talked to...
Alas I haven't. Trust me, if I did, ya'll would never hear the end of it

But some of my internet friends have met him at QI, and it appears he's just as charming as ever. I heard that at a signing for Ode Less Travelled, one fan begged him to sign her bra. And he did. What a brave man X-D

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

Fry_fan

Posted Mon Feb 26th, 2007 6:15pm Post subject: Has anyone met/talked to...
I love QI!

where is it filmed???

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Feb 26th, 2007 6:18pm Post subject: Has anyone met/talked to...
Alas I haven't. Trust me, if I did, ya'll would never hear the end of it

But some of my internet friends have met him at QI, and it appears he's just as charming as ever. I heard that at a signing for Ode Less Travelled, one fan begged him to sign her bra. And he did. What a brave man X-D

I nearly choked on my tea, Fryphile X-D

Not too great an act of bravery, if she had brough the "item to be signed" in a plastic bag But Mr Fry definitely is a good sport

*note to self: make sure not to miss next signing *
*addendum to note to self: make sure to top that X-D "

ClareBear

Posted Mon Feb 26th, 2007 7:08pm Post subject: Has anyone met/talked to...
I love QI!

where is it filmed???

The London Studios. Same place as HIGNFY.

Gluben

Posted Tue Feb 27th, 2007 4:08am Post subject: Has anyone met/talked to...
Can you meet him during filming of an episode then, if you're in the audience? Because I'm on the reserve list for series E, so if anyone could tell me how to, it would be much appreciated! Same goes for the other panellists as well!

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Feb 27th, 2007 2:23pm Post subject: Has anyone met/talked to...
Can you meet him during filming of an episode then, if you're in the audience? Because I'm on the reserve list for series E, so if anyone could tell me how to, it would be much appreciated! Same goes for the other panellists as well!

I suppose it depends. Some of my netfriends said they went, but Stephen didn't pop on over and say, "What ho!" I did read one account where someone bellowed his name after the show and he was sweet enough to approach the bellower who gave him a letter. Then he chatted with those around him.

*note to self: bring a megaphone*

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry