Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Darker Times

Posted Thu Apr 3rd, 2008 8:54am Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
Hi All

Just wondered if anyone has received the Kingdom DVD set from the Telegraph newspaper yet ?

It has been nearly four weeks, and I have still not received mine....a backlog maybe??

Cheers

spaniel

Posted Sun Apr 6th, 2008 6:08pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
Not yet. Cheque not gone through bank either.

Fiona

Posted Mon Apr 7th, 2008 1:29pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
Not heard anything here either

Darker Times

Posted Sat Apr 12th, 2008 2:02pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
Glad to hear that I am not on my own then. I suppose it has been over subscribed, and they have been caught short. Here's hoping that they arrive soon.

Thanks

PS. my cheque has not been cleared either.

spaniel

Posted Mon Apr 14th, 2008 6:40pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
Cheque now cleared bank account! Wonder how much longer?

Darker Times

Posted Thu Apr 17th, 2008 2:55pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
Just to let you know that I have received my copies of Kingdom today.
Hope you all receive yours.

Cheers

Philip

spaniel

Posted Sat Apr 19th, 2008 5:38pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
All received. I will now sit down and enjoy

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Apr 19th, 2008 6:47pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
I'm glad you received yours guys. I only got the episode 1 disc. I had the rest of the series on tape and ripped them to a dvd but the picture quality is really poor (especially on episode 2 where it loops sometimes and pixellates) so I'm gonna wait for the series dvd release which I hope will be in the near future. *fingerscrossed*

Assuming direct control...

nongenderous

Posted Sat Apr 19th, 2008 10:48pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
Well, they better hurry up and release the second series on dvd because I'm getting extremely impatient. (!)

Fiona

Posted Mon Apr 21st, 2008 1:24pm Post subject: Has Anyone received the Telegraph DVD set ?
Not received mine yet. Only got disc one that came with paper first day. Will no doubt have to result to Youtube-ing the rest at this rate.