Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

buttons_37

Posted Sat Jan 14th, 2012 1:26am Post subject: Head feels a bit "chocka"

My head feels a bit "chocka". I did well today. Got up at 8.30am a gloriously sunny day today. Had lots to do. Started cooking a chicken around 11 and preparing the vegetables. Decided to prepare things early even though evening meal wasn't til later. Then I got a phonecall to say my son and his girlfriend had found a wandering rabbit and could they bring it round? They were already later than they said and that was why so I had to balance all the different pots and pans and sort everything out so the meal would be warm but not burnt. Then I noticed the oven light didn't seem to be working. Anyway to cut a long story short the oven seems to have stopped working and one of the things on the top I forget what they are called oh maybe its a ring. So I heated up the roast potatoes under the grill and burnt a few but the chicken was already cooked. The rabbit sat in a box for nearly an hour and we ate the dinner it tasted ok and a phonecall came to say the owner of the rabbit had been found so that was all sorted. But at some point my head went a bit "chocka" as I call it. my son and his girlfriend then had to rush out to a party so here I am. But it nearly half twelve so I suppose I will just be better to take my tablets and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day!

buttons_37

Posted Sat Jan 14th, 2012 1:31am Post subject: Head feels a bit "chocka"

oh and of course it was friday the 13th so is that why the cooker broke? lol

Nitro

Posted Tue Jan 17th, 2012 4:43am Post subject: Head feels a bit "chocka"

I'm sorry, but........ROFLMAO!!!

Please don't be mad at me.

Really? Wow.

Nitro

Posted Tue Jan 17th, 2012 4:44am Post subject: Head feels a bit "chocka"

Oops, I just realized you did NOT eat the rabbit.

My head's 'chocka' too I guess

Really? Wow.