Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

espsalita

Posted Tue Dec 20th, 2011 4:33am Post subject: Help

Ok, maybe this will sound stupid but I promise you I am absolutely serious. I have just come back from a week-long trip from Jamaica and I always found that while I was there, I didn't have a hard time rising in the morning or sleeping at night because when I woke up, the sun was right there for as long as it's normally supposed to be. Sounds normal, right? Ok, this is where it gets weird. Where I live, the sky only turns two colors, gray all day long, (even in summer) and black at night (no stars). Now, this never actually bothered me before, really. I don't think I've ever even suffered from seasonal affective disorder, as I believe they call it. But now, I feel like I'm losing my mind. I haven't been so depressed in years. What the hell do you do about this?! This has never happened to me!

TomHRXi

Posted Fri Jan 27th, 2012 6:54am Post subject: Help

but why s this happening ??

JamianM

Posted Fri Jan 27th, 2012 8:25am Post subject: Help

espsalita,

It sounds like your exposure to another country has really ruined your home life. It must be troubling. Are you sure that it is indeed the weather and environment that are affecting you? Can it possibly be stress? Your diet, perhaps? I sent a message earlier to someone on another site whom was complaining of ADHD symptoms; they were afraid they had the disease. Among other things, I questioned them and urged them to look at their diet, which can quite significantly push and pull at our moods and demeanor. I do hope that you have come over your bout with depression, though. If not, the internet can indeed help you out or guide you toward help. And remember about information on the 'net... there's authentic info; misguided info; and then there are outright lies. Be your own judge and, of course, if you need more help, just meet us back here!

evelyne

Posted Sat Feb 4th, 2012 8:23pm Post subject: Help

Drop this link to Mr. Fry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongrentang

I recall Mr. Fry used to have bad back pains, and Dr.Guan,Qing Wei is the head over there, he is one of family physician (Chinese medicin)for gov. high officials and often sent to overseas for royal families.