Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Lynx-Luna

Posted Tue Jan 15th, 2008 2:42pm Post subject: Help! A wanna-be journalist doubt
Hi people!

I'm a Spanish 20 years old Stephen Fry fan. That means you should forgive my english or either get infuriated by my amateurism. Please, don't.

I'm studying journalism in my country and I've been asked to do a work about a columnist. Obviously I've chosen Mr Fry as the object for my investigation (if it can be named so at all) and since I know almost everything I need about him, the only little problem I have -obvious as it is- is to get an interview.

Ok, the interview is optional, but my teacher insists that we must try at least. That's why I'm consulting you, fans of the world. I've thought on writing a letter to his agent asking for an e-mail interview. I don't expect anything, but since it is the only way I can trust, I'll try and we'll see. Now, my doubt: should I address it to Mr fry and try to ask him directly, or just address it to his agent and then pray to the goodness of God to get something back?

I'm not sure and as I've said I don't expect a satisfactory result, but I must try. What do you think? Do you think it is possible to contact him someway? Please help!

Thanks for your time

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Jan 15th, 2008 2:56pm Post subject: Help! A wanna-be journalist doubt
Welcome!
I'd contact him via his agent since I doubt you'll reach him otherwise. Good luck!