Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Apr 13th, 2007 1:50pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
Don't you just hate it when they do that? And they're not even big ones, just little pores of...well you know.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Apr 13th, 2007 1:54pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
OH MY GOD! lol wasnt expecting that type of thread to just pop up!

I think you are referring to "black heads"

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Apr 13th, 2007 1:56pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
Yes, of course, blackheads. Silly of me to have forgotten. Those little bastards that linger long after puberty.

ClareBear

Posted Fri Apr 13th, 2007 8:49pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
And the award for most original thread title goes to.....

trouser material

Posted Wed Apr 18th, 2007 6:13pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
Yes, of course, blackheads. Silly of me to have forgotten. Those little bastards that linger long after puberty.

I heard it was only if you're a scrit?

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Wed Apr 18th, 2007 7:11pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
A WHAT?!

Lol Trousers what are you on about?

trouser material

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 7:50am Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
A scrit was a term we had at school for the kid who's trousers didn't fit, had greasy hair, spotty skin, more often than not would stink like a tramps trousers. Nasty really, but thats kids for you. X-D

Gravesy

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 11:04am Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
I went to a boarding school (not a well known one like our host). We had a name for boys like that and it was "Lamb" in honour of a former pupil who had various problems not exlusive to the ones listed by trouser. Usage: "Here comes the new Lamb", "He's such a Lamb", "I hear <insertnameofhouse> has got a Lamb", etc.

joan

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 11:16am Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
I used to remove my Dad's blackheads with a hair grip (bobby pin to Americans), when I was in my teens. They were at the back of his neck. Then I'd get a hot towel and put it on his poor sore de-blackheaded neck. He got them because he was a foreman spinner in a woollen mill - those places are full of muck, engine grease, and lanolin.

Aoibheann

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 5:31pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
I went to a boarding school (not a well known one like our host). We had a name for boys like that and it was "Lamb" in honour of a former pupil who had various problems not exlusive to the ones listed by trouser. Usage: "Here comes the new Lamb", "He's such a Lamb", "I hear <insertnameofhouse> has got a Lamb", etc.

'Smelly b*tch' was our name for it.....

Didnt need any strange terms for the naming of smelly people, the most direct route is always the best....

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 5:36pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
We had scratter at my school.

Assuming direct control...

teenage_tragady

Posted Thu Apr 19th, 2007 8:51pm Post subject: Help! My wife is squeezing the spots on my nose as I write!
We call trhem Michael Greenwood wanabes, in honor of the scabbiest boy in our year of the same name.
I'm such a horrible person, but michael's horrible to me.